Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Find the right server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Find the right server

vt1kwz2v2vt1kwz2v2 Member
edited June 2022 in Requests

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a low cost VDS or dedicated server, my budget is within 30 euros per month, it should have at least the following specs:
CPU: Intel or Ryzen with 4 vcores
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 100 GB SSD
Operating System: Linux or Windows
Unlimited bandwidth

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Have you tried Hetzner Auction Server , Contabo , php-friends

• swat4swat4 Member

Based on the dramas we have read here, sometimes it is more important to find the right host, rather than the server spec itself....

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • @ManishPant said:

I heard that Hetzner sometimes has no reason to ban the machine.CONTABO and PHP-FRIENDS are limited to performance , I want to buy NETCUP's VDS but he has not yet registered for me :'(

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@vt1kwz2v2 said:

@ManishPant said:

I heard that Hetzner sometimes has no reason to ban the machine.CONTABO and PHP-FRIENDS are limited to performance , I want to buy NETCUP's VDS but he has not yet registered for me :'(

Never had issue with Hetzner as long as you follow their TOS, Netcup is a great choice but they are more strict then Hetzner

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited June 2022

Hi,
    What I can offer you is:

Custom quote
    CPU 4 vCore @ 100% dedicated resource
    RAM 16GB
    SSD 100GB
    Bandwidth 300 Mbps Unmetered
    Anti-DDoS 1180Gbps Standard Protection
    Network IPv4 + IPv6 (Dual Stack)
    Services Load balancer, IP Failover, vSwitch, Backup, Firewall, Snapshots and more

NCR €10,00
    MCR €25,00

• ralfralf Member

@c1vhosting said:
    NCR €10,00
    MCR €25,00

What do these abbreviations mean? I guess M is monthly.

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • NCR is setup fee.
    MCR is monthly fee.

Thanked by 1ralf
  • mkvmkv Member

Having had a service from Contabo for a few months: The initial road was VERY bumpy. Their infrastructure was horribly unstable, and for a few weeks the server was down or frozen every three or four days. Now it has been up for three months without reboots, which is good. I use it as a backup server. I would never dream of using it for any public services like websites or online shops.

The Contabo "SSD" disk speed is below all fears. Today, I copied stuff from a few sites onto the VPS and noticed that the disk was even slower than normally. A 50 MB file took about 25 seconds to copy inside the VPS. Now, the disk write speed is a whopping 13 Mbytes/sec. A disk image file with an exactly 1 GB size took 75 seconds to move from one directory to another. I still believe they are using SD cards instead of SSD disks :)

I also have a service from Hetzner, and it is from another planet. It is not the fastest with disks, but its reliability has been impressive. Never, not once, have I experienced a node reboot during my three years.

Thanked by 1suyadi92
  • PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

Hi!
    I can offer you a discounted VDS with the following specifications:
    Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 (5c/10t/3.00GHz, so 10 vCores)
    32 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz RAM
    256 GB SSD storage
    1 Gbit/s uplink
    5 TB bandwidth
    Located in The Netherlands
    €32,-/mo

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2022

We have this in stock if you'd like:

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X (4 vCPU)
    16GB DDR4 Memory
    1TB Gen4 NVMe SSD