Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recommended Visual Website Builder for cPanel based hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recommended Visual Website Builder for cPanel based hosting

dev_vpsdev_vps Member
edited June 2022 in General

Please share any recommended software for cPanel based hosting for Visual Website builder

Thanks so much

Comments

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Site.pro

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2022

sitepad website builder

Thanked by 2dev_vps bruh21
  • wordpress + any page builder (elementor, divi, brizy, oxygen, etc).

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • seekborrowseekborrow Member
    edited April 2023

@desperand said:
    wordpress + any page builder (elementor, divi, brizy, oxygen, etc).

Those are great tools these days.

• WordPress + Divi Builder. Perfect combination. I tend to use something other than website builders that are built into control panels like Webley or Site Pro. I feel so constrained, and if I have to move, I will have to find a hosting company supporting that Web Builder. I would instead use WordPress and know I have full data access.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @desperand said:
    wordpress + any page builder (elementor, divi, brizy, oxygen, etc).

Because my post made almost a year ago. I have extra experience and few extras to say about builders.

oxygen and all related to oxygen builders - SUCKs. Really bad and awful. Tons of idiots woh scream that it's great - all they do they use "paid addons" to extend their oxygen builder or oxygen-like builders. Owners of such builder - assholes, and grab money and trick their userbase. Pay here, pay there, you get X if you pay Y money for extras.

And without these extras you can't build something cool.
    And this is payment model. Yes, they say "lifetime license for XXX usd", but the real price in result will costs ~>1000 usd just for simple but beautiful project.

So whats left?

• elementor
    • brizy

I do not like elementor because it is costly, and their license pricing not good for me.
    Thats why I pick brizy. And out the box it has everything that many builders offer for extra money (like divi, oxy, and other builders)

Plus a lot of builders invest heavy money to buy talking heads on youtube, where they on salary explain how builder is great. While its not.

About divi - related the same as above. Plus divi - very heavy.

• bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

@dev_vps WordPress + pagelayer

Bastab : )