Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Panamaserver reviews/opinions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Panamaserver reviews/opinions?

I'm interested in buying cPanel shared with them.

But I'm curious if there are LET members that have something to share about them.

Their website - https://www.panamaserver.com/

Comments

• If you want your site blocked

• @szymonp said:
    If you want your site blocked

I’m curious on why it would be blocked. It says your security preferences so maybe you have it very strict or something.

• @let_rocks said:

@szymonp said:

I’m curious on why it would be blocked. It says your security preferences so maybe you have it very strict or something.

Nope it's just adguard dns. It blocks really bad rep IP's and such

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@szymonp said:

@let_rocks said:

@szymonp said:

And what that means? For example WOT (Web Of Trust) if you vote down, they will put suspicous and some extensions / plugins or websites of analysis will use them as result, if people vote down or says negative things even if is false or fake, it will be marked as not secure.

It can be secure and legit, but if is marked as Suspicious just like WOT you probably will face some people with fear..

Not trust in everything, first investigate then make your conclusions.

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited June 2022

@sandoz said:

@szymonp said:

@let_rocks said:

@szymonp said:

And what that means? For example WOT (Web Of Trust) if you vote down, they will put suspicous and some extensions / plugins or websites of analysis will use them as result, if people vote down or says negative things even if is false or fake, it will be marked as not secure.

It can be secure and legit, but if is marked as Suspicious just like WOT you probably will face some people with fear..

Not trust in everything, first investigate then make your conclusions.

To me it doesn't matter why it's shown as such. I just care about the fact, that my website would likely also be blocked

• Used them a long, long time ago (dedicated and VPS, IIRC). They were fine back then at least. Can't recall having any issues.

Thanked by 1let_rocks
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Used them in the past.. 2014 around.
    Good decent host, support is also ok but network used to have occasional ups & downs.

Thanked by 1let_rocks