Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRM - Lead Management
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRM - Lead Management

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys
no this is a bit off for the LET Forum

were getting inundated with VOIP Requests and been looking at a CRM to managed these leads so no opotunities are missed, they all look so over complicated is there a Simple one that does the basics

lead management , proposals follow ups ect

hoping some other hosts may have used one in the past learning towards zoho to be honest

Comments

• ACEACE Member

let me explain
    Customer relationship management (CRM) is the combination of practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle. The goal is to improve customer service relationships and assist in customer retention and drive sales growth. CRM systems compile customer data across different channels, or points of contact, between the customer and the company, which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social networks. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff members detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.

• SashaKayaSashaKaya Member
    edited August 2023

I've had a good run with Zoho – it's user-friendly and covers the basics like lead tracking, proposals, and follow-ups. It's like your organized sidekick! So, if you're leaning that way, I'd say go for it. Don't let the CRM maze scare you off – you got this. Also, this service project management software with gantt chart can help to deal with any project. So, check it out!

Thanked by 1jfreak53
  • tjntjn Member

Totally off-topic and not related to the thread, sorry - but what you using for your VoIP stack?

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Zoho

• close.com is decent

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@SashaKaya said:
    I've had a good run with Zoho – it's user-friendly and covers the basics like lead tracking, proposals, and follow-ups. It's like your organized sidekick! So, if you're leaning that way, I'd say go for it. Don't let the CRM maze scare you off – you got this. Also, this service project management software with gantt chart can help to deal with any project. So, check it out!

Was it worth a year old necro for a no-follow backlink?

CRM choice depends on size of company really, Zoho tends to make cheap and generalized products that I avoid. HubSpot makes a good CRM. ActiveCampaign is worth a mention.

I previously used InfusionSoft/Keap, which was pretty good, too:

https://keap.com/lp/meet-keap/

• tjntjn Member

I didn't realise this was a necro post 🤦‍♂️

Thanked by 1neverain
  • eliselopezeliselopez Member
    edited August 2023

Hey there!

Managing VOIP requests efficiently is essential for your business, and using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system can definitely help streamline your lead management, proposal tracking, and follow-up processes. It's great that you're considering options like Zoho, as it's a well-known CRM with a range of features.

Zoho CRM offers a variety of tools to manage leads, track proposals, and handle follow-ups. However, if you're looking for something simpler yet effective, here are a few CRM options to consider:

HubSpot CRM: HubSpot offers a user-friendly CRM that's known for its simplicity. It covers lead management, contact tracking, email integration, and follow-ups. It also provides tools for creating and tracking deals. While it can handle more advanced features, you can choose to focus on the basic functionalities that you need.
    Freshsales: Freshsales is another option worth looking into. It's designed to be intuitive and offers lead management, contact organization, email tracking, and sales activity tracking. It can be tailored to your specific needs without overwhelming you with unnecessary features.
    Pipedrive: Pipedrive is known for its visual pipeline management and
    data enrichment tools, making it easy to track leads through different stages. It's great for sales-oriented businesses and offers features like lead tracking, deal management, and email integration.