Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Hiring Community Manager for Internxt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hiring Community Manager for Internxt

Hi there,
I'm not sure if someone has ever tried hiring people from LET by posting in the forum, but hey, here it is! I believe that users from LET could be a great fit for our job opening :D

We're looking for a Community Manager here at Internxt.
Here at Internxt, we're creating Web3 Internet services that strive to compete with those offered by Google. The company counts with 1M users, 30 employees, and is currently valued at $40M

The job (full-time), will consist on helping us grow our community by posting engaging content on reddit, forums, twitter related to webmasters, cloud, hosting, web3 & others. For more info, here's the full job description.

Please send me a DM if interested!

Comments

  • NekkiNekki Member

    You’re going to get some fucking terrible applicants.

    What’s the salary?

  • defaultdefault Member
    edited June 10

    @fvsegarra said:
    Hi there,
    I'm not sure if someone has ever tried hiring people from LET by posting in the forum, but hey, here it is! I believe that users from LET could be a great fit for our job opening :D

    LET is always a great way of finding people, because people around here are passionate for servers and cheap offers. You can see how they get involved, how good is their English (if you need English) and how well they integrate in a community. If you even follow users and their comments, you can also see their way of thinking or what they like.

    Problem is: there are also lots of abusers around here; so you should still have an interview, even if it's a remote job.

    The beauty is that things can also go the other way around, like 2 sides of a coin. Members can see and analyse you too.

    EDIT: Important note: don't even dare to think that if offers are cheap around here, workforce is also cheap. Hell NO !!!

  • @Nekki said:
    What’s the salary?

    Access to all user's porn.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @TimboJones said:

    @Nekki said:
    What’s the salary?

    Access to all user's porn.

    Mmmmmm, homemade grumble.....

  • ehhthingehhthing Member

    @default said:

    @fvsegarra said:
    Hi there,
    I'm not sure if someone has ever tried hiring people from LET by posting in the forum, but hey, here it is! I believe that users from LET could be a great fit for our job opening :D

    LET is always a great way of finding people, because people around here are passionate for servers and cheap offers. You can see how they get involved, how good is their English (if you need English) and how well they integrate in a community. If you even follow users and their comments, you can also see their way of thinking or what they like.

    Problem is: there are also lots of abusers around here; so you should still have an interview, even if it's a remote job.

    The beauty is that things can also go the other way around, like 2 sides of a coin. Members can see and analyse you too.

    EDIT: Important note: don't even dare to think that if offers are cheap around here, workforce is also cheap. Hell NO !!!

    For this issue specifically I feel as if it would be more productive to search elsewhere. Community managers are supposed to be good with communication and welcoming members. Most LET posters are the opposite of this. LET is a forum that is very hostile against newcomers and people not familiar with the community's norms.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @ehhthing said:

    @default said:

    @fvsegarra said:
    Hi there,
    I'm not sure if someone has ever tried hiring people from LET by posting in the forum, but hey, here it is! I believe that users from LET could be a great fit for our job opening :D

    LET is always a great way of finding people, because people around here are passionate for servers and cheap offers. You can see how they get involved, how good is their English (if you need English) and how well they integrate in a community. If you even follow users and their comments, you can also see their way of thinking or what they like.

    Problem is: there are also lots of abusers around here; so you should still have an interview, even if it's a remote job.

    The beauty is that things can also go the other way around, like 2 sides of a coin. Members can see and analyse you too.

    EDIT: Important note: don't even dare to think that if offers are cheap around here, workforce is also cheap. Hell NO !!!

    For this issue specifically I feel as if it would be more productive to search elsewhere. Community managers are supposed to be good with communication and welcoming members. Most LET posters are the opposite of this. LET is a forum that is very hostile against newcomers and people not familiar with the community's norms.

    Why would you assume that people would behave the same way on LET as they do in a professional setting? That’s an insane assumption.

  • defaultdefault Member

    @ehhthing said:
    For this issue specifically I feel as if it would be more productive to search elsewhere. Community managers are supposed to be good with communication and welcoming members. Most LET posters are the opposite of this. LET is a forum that is very hostile against newcomers and people not familiar with the community's norms.

    You have no idea about the dynamics of humans, or about psychological masks. This is why I said: "LET is great for finding people". One just has to interview all and filter the applicants.

    And regarding new members, only very few old members are hostile. Mostly community is hostile when new members are spammers starting to integrate around here with soft-advertising of other providers (for SEO), without even reading the rules about "Provider" tag. Other new members start asking simplistic questions, without even doing a basic search online. Other ask for cheap offers to abuse it's mail system with spam.

    Abusers can be smelled around here from a mile away, which is why such newcomers generate a lots negative impact. There is a saying: #LowEndDetectives

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 11

    https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/internxt

    Another crypto funded cloud storage lol.

    What was the other one called? That offered money for user distributed storage space?

    You should find a crypto channel in youtube that has many influencing videos and reviews to act as a community workhorse rather than some random person. Besides they are much more likely to get interested and will do much better job at getting visibility.

    It would be good if they are critical to various cryptos and have been involved in drama by exposing ponzis. If they find you interesting as a crypto start up, your credibility will increase in the eyes of his viewers. Not to mention, these people are followed by even bigger channels that will do their own reviews.

  • And it happened - @Saahib welcome to the family!

    Thanked by 2Ympker ElonBezos
  • NeoonNeoon Member

    @Nekki said:
    You’re going to get some fucking terrible applicants.

    What’s the salary?

    2 hookers per week, pretty shallow.

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @fvsegarra said:
    And it happened - @Saahib welcome to the family!

    Congrats @Saahib :)

  • risharderisharde Member

    Well that was fast, was going to say I could never be a community manager especially for LET lol

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    @fvsegarra said:
    And it happened - @Saahib welcome to the family!

    Awesome! Hope it works out.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

    That indeed was very quick :)

    Good luck! :)

  • defaultdefault Member
    edited June 14

    Congratulations @Saahib and @fvsegarra !!!

Sign In or Register to comment.