Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EUGameHost.com: UK Dedicated & VPS hosting protected by 12Tbps DDoS protection. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EUGameHost.com: UK Dedicated & VPS hosting protected by 12Tbps DDoS protection.

2»

Comments

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited June 2022

@raindog308 said:
    I couldn’t find it original post in the change log - a common Vanilla issue - otherwise ai would have restored it. Never even saw what he originally posted.

at least we know where all those $200 bills went... for AI based moderation :D

• @skorous said:

@Nekki said: Yeah, links should really be removed

... or redirected to a goatse mirror or Rickroll site or something.

Racknerd

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited June 2022

@szymonp said:

@skorous said:

@Nekki said: Yeah, links should really be removed

... or redirected to a goatse mirror or Rickroll site or something.

Racknerd

racknerd.ro (Romanian RN franchise, with wooden racks, holly IPs rented from Vatican or KGB, post cociu's decomissioned hardware i.e. 8 year old involucrated hard drives and floppy disks, and fire sale: quadruple your account credits if you pay now with cryptos... with delivery time February 30... in ToS instant service termination even if you only think about "yabsing" :D

• VoidVoid Member

Looks like OP agreed to pay BilohBucks finally

• @jmaxwell said:

Because he was banned?

• VoidVoid Member

@skorous said:

@jmaxwell said:

Because he was banned?

Original post content is back, title is apparently unedited and guess the remaining will come soon.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmaxwell said:

@skorous said:

@jmaxwell said:

Because he was banned?

Original post content is back, title is apparently unedited and guess the remaining will come soon.

It's been edited to remove the links and the majority of the post is gone for good.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Guys, the OP is banned. I simply restored what I could of the original post because it's against the rules for OPs to delete their posts and titles

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:
    Guys, the OP is banned. I simply restored what I could of the original post because it's against the rules for OPs to delete their posts and titles

Make some amendments to mock the OP, like 'EUGameHost.com is the best cat-raping host known to man' or 'EUGameHost.com will lose your data and try to sleep with your nan'.

• @jmaxwell said:

did he have any choice? when they put all these nasty words about his company... in front of 1M potential customers eyes :D

poor guy, just skipped to read few lines...

extorsion :D

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Make some amendments to mock the OP, like 'EUGameHost.com is the best cat-raping host known to man' or 'EUGameHost.com will lose your data and try to sleep with your nan'.

I'm afraid that I haven't quite mastered your way with words, ;) but beyond this, I've been philologically raised to try to preserve original texts as much as possible and to append any commentaries of my own above or below or alongside of the original texts :)

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said: I'm afraid that I haven't quite mastered your way with words, but beyond this, I've been philologically raised to try to preserve original texts as much as possible and to append any commentaries of my own above or below or alongside of the original texts

This is why you came 2nd last in the favourite mod poll.

Thanked by 1Marx

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said: I'm afraid that I haven't quite mastered your way with words, but beyond this, I've been philologically raised to try to preserve original texts as much as possible and to append any commentaries of my own above or below or alongside of the original texts

This is why you came 2nd last in the favourite mod poll.

Oh, I missed that poll!

I was second to last -- really? :/ (Not so good)

Who's the favorite mod?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said: Oh, I missed that poll!

I was second to last -- really? (Not so good)

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

Oh, I'm happy for his making first place! :)

I feel tempted to ask who's in last place (given that I'm second to last), but I think that it would be more considerate to keep it a secret so that that mod doesn't feel bad!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

I feel tempted to ask who's in last place (given that I'm second to last), but I think that it would be more considerate to keep it a secret so that that mod doesn't feel bad!

This is why the results weren’t made public. I’m probably in trouble for even saying this much.

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

This is why the results weren’t made public. I’m probably in trouble for even saying this much.

Ah the inner circle.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

Ah the inner circle.

Aye. It’s not that exciting, mostly we just bitch like old women.

• @kasodk said:
    1. Do you own, operate, or work for a hosting provider? No
    2. Posting an hosting offer
    3. Reading the rules
    4. Delete the post

:D

@jbiloh you should consider changing the default to "yes" for the own, operate or work question and then people will set it correctly, one hopes.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited June 2022

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

Now it's clear he's fucking with you!

Edit: added "!" because DOT!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

Who's the favorite mod?

DOT

Now it's clear he's fucking with you!

Edit: added "!" because DOT!

No ‘fucking’, clearly he wasn’t my choice, but he still won the vote.

• anyways i know a guy who works at path, says never heard of them lmao

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@Otus9051 said:
    anyways i know a guy who works at path, says never heard of them lmao

I wouldn't be surprised if they were through a Path reseller or colocated with someone who claims/uses real Path protection.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • @Andrews said:

@jmaxwell said:

did he have any choice? when they put all these nasty words about his company... in front of 1M potential customers eyes :disappointed:

1M potential customers? where? here? I think I see the same people spending 6 hours a day here. :D

• @Andrews said:

@jmaxwell said:

did he have any choice? when they put all these nasty words about his company... in front of 1M potential customers eyes :D

poor guy, just skipped to read few lines...

extorsion :D

If you think LET has 1M in viewership, then I have something great and amazing I'd like to sell you for a million dollars.

Realistically we're all the account of just one guy talking to himself online in a corner.