Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VolumeDrive Being Sued! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VolumeDrive Being Sued!

124»

Comments

• edited December 2013

This is for VD:

(sorry for my bad PS skills)

edit: somebody deleted the image, so now it's hosted elsewhere

• @Andy said:
    This is for VD:

(sorry for my bad PS skills)

• c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

@mcmyhost said:

OH MY GOD, PROTECT THE CHILDREN: A BLACK HOLE IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

javaj said: I must have missed something because that's not at all like sman said.

He said that the people buying cheap products complain the most.
    I agree and it is normal, they do not have the money to spend on big brands and they absolutely need the service, unlike the rest which usually buy LEBs for fun or benchmarking so outages and other problems are likely to be felt more by the people paying less.

Thanked by 1javaj
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Good work photoshop crew. But I'm more of a classic car guy.

I do see a lot of Maseratis in Atlanta though...

• @Nick_A

What's the car that you drive?

• @Maounique said:
    I agree and it is normal, they do not have the money to spend on big brands and they absolutely need the service, unlike the rest which usually buy LEBs for fun or benchmarking so outages and other problems are likely to be felt more by the people paying less.

Okay, I gotcha... now it makes sense.

• cosmicgate said: so are we waiting for VD to deadpool? Not sure to celebrate or mourn.

Not sure anyone cares/should/care/why.

• popcorn out while reading WHT thread....

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I like the volume drive car.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • smansman Member
    edited December 2013

@Maounique said:

I think it's just basic human nature. If cheap customers needed the service so bad they wouldn't also be the ones who come and go the most?

Whatever it is I'm not interested in those sorts of customers. Let the bottom feeders have them and best of luck with that.

• @jbiloh

I could have done it better, but VolumeDrive did a bad job on making logos, they didn't make it fully transparent. Lol.

• Cheers!

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]