Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HostSlim offers you very affordable PURE SSD Webhosting without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each Server is connected to at least a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD Webhosting plans are very fast and reliable, and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

Web Hosting Starter- €10.20 € 6.70 per year

- 3x XEON E-series CPU core

- 3072 MB RAM assigned

- 5 GB SSD

- Unmetered FTP/Email/Databases

- Unmetered traffic p/m (FUP: 50TB)

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 Shared IPv4 address

- IPv6

- DirectAdmin control panel

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers possible

- Statistics

- 250+ scripts

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally YEARLY: €12.10 NOW € 6.70 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own Datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • Coinpayments / Crypto
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Lelystad

Comments

• tester4tester4 Member
    edited May 2022

Do not use this provider, there is more than below but I can't be bothered linking more.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179474/hostslim-hosting-worst-customer-care-ever/p1

Thanked by 1lastmanstanding
  • AstroAstro Member

Yup. Check their history of giveaways. They never really completely give them out. Slimy bunch.

• @tester4 said:
    Do not use this provider, there is more than below but I can't be bothered linking more.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179474/hostslim-hosting-worst-customer-care-ever/p1

Agreed. I experienced it first hand. No answer to multiple tickets, and arrogant.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

Agreed. I experienced it first hand. No answer to multiple tickets, and arrogant.

I don't think we should place your ticket responses here right? It would be embarrassing. You have no real first-hand experience yet, all you did was call us bad names and threatening us while we tried to help you with your PHP upload max file size question.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

I don't think we should place your ticket responses here right? It would be embarrassing. You have no real first-hand experience yet, all you did was call us bad names and threatening us while we tried to help you with your PHP upload max file size question.

Such a lovely response from a provider, accusing your customers of having no experience and being 'embarrassing'. Nice guy!

Thanked by 1lastmanstanding
    edited June 2022

@tester4 said:

Such a lovely response from a provider, accusing your customers of having no experience

Where did I say that? I said no real experience of service given because he gave us no chance before he started a whole tirade...

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited June 2022

Is it possible to get this but with more storage HDD instead of SSD
    Edit: nevermind read the reviews linked above

• something with monkeys and peanuts...

sure they might be technically skilled, but it takes more that being technical to run a hosting company..

• @VPSSLIM said:

@lastmanstanding said:

@tester4 said:

Sure why not post them here? Then people here will know how your response sucks and how that pissed me off. You took more than 3 days to answer a ticket. Right? Yes I told you to fuck yourself, and much more. That was after waiting more than a week to get a meaningful response. You didn't try shit, you were just evading me. By the time you closed all my tickets for "not being civilized" you were still to answer my second ticket! Open up all tickets and post their links here so others would be able to see them. Not a selective message but everything. From me begging you to help me, to waiting more than a week to get a meaningful response, up to me abusing you with every filthy word in the vocabulary. Let's do it.
    BTW, it wouldn't have happened if you had actually "supported" without evading.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@tester4 said:

Such a lovely response from a provider, accusing your customers of having no experience

Where did I say that? I said no real experience of service given because he gave us no chance before he started a whole tirade...

No chance? LOL. How long were you expecting? One year? Or maybe two?

• Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO on the shared hosting? I need to have them

@Gamexland said:
    Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO on the shared hosting? I need to have them

Hi, yes we do.