Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest Review about Netdynamics24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Honest Review about Netdynamics24

kumarasellkumarasell Member
edited May 2022 in Reviews

i have been using server at netdynamic24 for 1 year <3 now and never got any single down time also price is comparing to other very cheap. what i really love is amazing customer support they are giving. Every time i got fast reply, i can highly recommend to anyone specially if you are looking for server [shill/spam text]. i am using amd ryzen server which really fast and handle all my work. Thanks for amazing 1 year service. <3

Mod edit (angstrom): Removed shill/spam text

Comments

• thanks for your honesty.

Thanked by 1pike
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited May 2022

Whip your cock out Blink twice if NetDynamics24 is holding you hostage.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@kumarasell : Yeah, no, please don't do this again

• ehabehab Member

@angstrom said:

what is he doing?

edited May 2022

@ehab said:

@angstrom said:

what is he doing?

It's not the review itself but rather a small piece of text that the OP inserted into the review: the small piece of text describes something that the OP is trying to sell

Thanked by 1ehab
  • its really not obvious that this user is trying to sell something.

• ralfralf Member

I was just waiting for him to... err... blink twice.

• Get a haircut and get a real job

• i am using 1 server as 1 windows server for seo tool run so this review is for that

• mhnmhn Member

The stock picture avatar makes me think there is something wrong with this review. I've seen this stock photo a million times on scam websites.

Thanked by 1brejski
  • brejskibrejski Member

@mhn said:
    The stock picture avatar makes me think there is something wrong with this review. I've seen this stock photo a million times on scam websites.

yep. Suspicious

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2022

@mhn said:

Google the username and you'll see a few more things.

I think the guy might be on the wrong forum. There's plenty of other places more suited to his type.

• @angstrom said:

@ehab said:

@angstrom said:

what is he doing?

It's not the review itself but rather a small piece of text that the OP inserted into the review: the small piece of text describes something that the OP is trying to sell

If Vanilla can, add some default template for new threads in Requests and Reviews that have placeholders that guide what useful information to include. E.g. price, plan, usage, location, support interactions, panel features, etc.

• hey guys i am not spamming this forum , my pro pic is not me . also i am a freelancer work on fiverr doing seo backlinks, i came to this forum searching server for seo tools. and i found many offers and i have bought servers from many companies . i dont have any hosting company or website hosting with anyone , i am using servers for 1 purpose to run seo tools which i have rankerx,gsa,xrummer while i gave a review which i used for almost 1 year for my purpose. also early back 2015 i have run windows vps service for hitleap user almost learned lot of from this forum. so its up to guys decide rather calling me fake or something. you may visit my profile and see which i post in 2015.

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • ralfralf Member

Is your shift key broken?

• nvmenvme Member

@ralf said:
    Is your shift key broken?

Looks like it. Also he is adding spaces before comma/ period just like cocui

Thanked by 1Frameworks

@kumarasell said:
    hey guys i am not spamming this forum , my pro pic is not me . also i am a freelancer work on fiverr doing seo backlinks, i came to this forum searching server for seo tools. and i found many offers and i have bought servers from many companies . i dont have any hosting company or website hosting with anyone , i am using servers for 1 purpose to run seo tools which i have rankerx,gsa,xrummer while i gave a review which i used for almost 1 year for my purpose. also early back 2015 i have run windows vps service for hitleap user almost learned lot of from this forum. so its up to guys decide rather calling me fake or something. you may visit my profile and see which i post in 2015.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I've cleared the warning

We welcome reports of positive experiences with providers. Your report seemed odd in mentioning SEO tools (in bold), but since you've made an attempt to clarify the situation, I've decided to clear the warning

(Also, no need to say that a review is honest, because people are more likely to think that a review is not so honest if the author says that it's honest)

Thanked by 1szymonp
  • @kumarasell said:
    hey guys i am not spamming this forum , my pro pic is not me . also i am a freelancer work on fiverr doing seo backlinks, i came to this forum searching server for seo tools. and i found many offers and i have bought servers from many companies . i dont have any hosting company or website hosting with anyone , i am using servers for 1 purpose to run seo tools which i have rankerx,gsa,xrummer while i gave a review which i used for almost 1 year for my purpose. also early back 2015 i have run windows vps service for hitleap user almost learned lot of from this forum. so its up to guys decide rather calling me fake or something. you may visit my profile and see which i post in 2015.

Are you a @SirFoxy duplicate? Seo obsessed and still can't find a fucking upper case letter.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • ralfralf Member
    edited May 2022

Hey guys, I've got an honest review of Ralf's awesome stuff. It's really super awesome and lets me conflate my fantabules with my oodjmaflips and delivers superb revenues for minimal effort. This is an honest review and I am in no way associated with Ralf's awesome stuff (TM) just wanted to give my feedback. I've been using Ralf's awesome stuff since before 2015, so don't call me fake. I've probably used it most of my life even, so my review should count for something.

Thanked by 1angstrom

@ralf said:
    Hey guys, I've got an honest review of Ralf's awesome stuff. It's really super awesome and lets me conflate my fantabules with my oodjmaflips and delivers superb revenues for minimal effort. This is an honest review and I am in no way associated with Ralf's awesome stuff (TM) just wanted to give my feedback. I've been using Ralf's awesome stuff since before 2015, so don't call me fake. I've probably used it most of my life even, so my review should count for something.

Hey, if your review is honest, you should say that it's honest, otherwise people will think that it's not honest ;)

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @angstrom said:

@ralf said:

Hey, if your review is honest, you should say that it's honest, otherwise people will think that it's not honest ;)

He said it was, twice. It's twice as honest as any other review of Ralf's awesome stuff with only one honest.

Thanked by 2angstrom ralf