Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HubiC will close business after closed business.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HubiC will close business after closed business.

HubiC data will be deleted soon. I just received this email:

The hubiC offers as they currently exist will stop. Your account will be inaccessible from August 22, 2022. We would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty during those years and hope that hubiC gave you full satisfaction.

Thanked by 3LordSpock FrankZ cochon

Comments

• VoidVoid Member

Who bic?

Thanked by 2Smith42 FrankZ
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said:
    Who bic?

Thanked by 2Smith42 sgno1
  • @rafaelscs said:
    HubiC data will be deleted soon. I just received this email:

The hubiC offers as they currently exist will stop. Your account will be inaccessible from August 22, 2022. We would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty during those years and hope that hubiC gave you full satisfaction.

I do not receive the email, their last email said closed to new applicants.

Too bad EUserv offer of 1TB has finished :-(

• riakeriake Member
    edited May 2022

You forgot to mention they're starting a new service.

A new service, Shadow Drive, resolutely enriched and turned towards the future, has just been announced. It is a secure solution accessible to all, built in partnership with NextCloud, the world leader in open source cloud storage. Shadow Drive will be accessible for free up to 20GB of storage, while a premium version of the service will be available starting at €/£8.99 per month, with up to 2TB of storage.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Shadow drive, probably influenced by Hetzner storage share.