Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trading Sims 3 + crap for a vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trading Sims 3 + crap for a vps

duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

So I got 3 keys for the origin platform: The sims 3, high end loft stuff & late night. So 3 codes in total.

I'm selling these 3 keys for either 10$ for them all or small vps/instance :>

I should say that in case someone wants to trade it for a vps, here's what I'm looking for:
128-512mb ram
5gb disk (ssd preferred)
150gb bandie

I'd personally prefer it if when offering a plan with a lower amount of ram, to offer an extended period of usage if possible (I rather have a 128mb instance running for a year)

Comments

• I guess you've got it left from HumbleBundle. It doesn't worth 10 bucks, sorry.

• Y advice. Use those keys. Spend money on all the expansion packs. Waste all your time playing TS3. Slowly lose your social skills. Weep quietly before going back to playing TS3.

• You do realize you can't legally resell keys that were a part of the humble bundle according to their ToS, right?

• Rallias said: You do realize you can't legally resell keys that were a part of the humble bundle according to their ToS, right?

Nobody said these came from thb.

• duckeeyuck said: Nobody said these came from thb.

Ok, my statement stands, albeit offtopic.

• May be interested, where did the keys come from? How do I redeem them? And how do I know they haven't been used already?

• Given you have keys for Sims 3, Late Night, and High-End Loft, it's a good guess they're from THB. Those were the three Sims 3 things in the Humble Bundle pack.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited December 2013

Magiobiwan said: Given you have keys for Sims 3, Late Night, and High-End Loft, it's a good guess they're from THB. Those were the three Sims 3 things in the Humble Bundle pack.

I really had no idea. I just happen to find them at random while walking down the street (some dude dropped it while screaming about 2012 being the end of the world). I've had these codes ever since I was a child. ; )

ATHK said: May be interested, where did the keys come from? How do I redeem them? And how do I know they haven't been used already?

They're legit. All I gotta do is copy&paste the codes to you. You redeem them. You give me what I want, everyone's happy.
    Already got someone contacting me.

• How would you redeem them?
    Where did you purchase them?

• @ATHK Suggesting he got them years ago, they most likely came with the disk he purchased, just my two cents.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Seems fishy

• @netomx said:
    Seems fishy

Agreed, he won't even answer my simple questions properly.

• @Jeffrey said:
    ATHK Suggesting he got them years ago, they most likely came with the disk he purchased, just my two cents.

Pretty sure that was all lying due to the wink at the end, they're most probably from THB, he just doesn't want to say it here.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @iKeyZ They could be, yes, but we won't know. The only way of proof is him taking a picture of the key PRINTED on his Sims case.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited December 2013

ATHK said: Agreed, he won't even answer my simple questions properly.

I'm just fooling around :>

Jeffrey said: @iKeyZ They could be, yes, but we won't know. The only way of proof is him taking a picture of the key PRINTED on his Sims case.

what sims case?

Can you people be this dense? It's already pointed out.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited December 2013

https://www.humblebundle.com/terms

The Service is only for sales of products or product rights (collectively, "Products") to end user customers for their personal, non-commercial use.

And

Once you make a purchase, you should receive a unique download page. You shall not, directly or indirectly, disclose the unique URL for your download page to anyone else or use anyone else's download page.

• ATHK said: And

Can you prove these are from thb?

• @duckeeyuck Can you prove that the licenses you own are legal?

• Jeffrey said: @duckeeyuck Can you prove that the licenses you own are legal?

Can you prove you don't have asspies?

• I think it's pretty obvious they're from THB, given OP's attitude.

• Magiobiwan said: I think it's pretty obvious they're from THB, given OP's attitude.

I'm literally serving it spoon-fed, I don't see why people make a big deal about it.

• It's because of your attitude and your inability to respond to questions and allegations maturely.

• itrmike said: It's because of your attitude and your inability to respond to questions and allegations maturely.

That's good you know, because I already got what I needed.
    It's the hypocrite attitude that's being shown in this thread that pisses me off, it's funny.

• I'm of the opinion that Humble Bundles are only worth 5 bucks during the sale. But when it's over, boom, game prices appreciate again, unless we're talking about the ones that make the rounds on every single $1 bundle.

That said, I haven't gotten around to installing BF3 from that EA bundle... or Dead Space, or The Sims 3... and whatever else was on there...

• Mitsuhashi said: I'm of the opinion that Humble Bundles are only worth 5 bucks during the sale. But when it's over, boom, game prices appreciate again, unless we're talking about the ones that make the rounds on every single $1 bundle.

I'm making a small profit on ebay selling games, so yeah.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Because ppl like you, they will not give keys now >.>

I was gibing them for free to my friends

• netomx said: I was gibing them for free to my friends

I don't see how that affects me. Just email them, there's an option right there.