Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transactional & service update Email Sending
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transactional & service update Email Sending

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys

what does everyone use for sending Invoices & transactional emails + some Mailshots to there customers .

we have been using aws ses for a while , but im thinking surely there is a service thats better than aws overcomplicated setup.

dont really want to bring the email rep of ours down

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I have a lot of customers using MXroute for such things. I don't have a UI that customers generally expect for a transactional service but that UI is often more of a personal comfort thing because I always get the email where it needs to go. Every obstacle be damned.

• dane_dohertydane_doherty Member
    edited May 2022

@Jasonhyperhost said: dont really want to bring the email rep of ours down

Why would sending legitimate transactional e-mails bring it down? Not every e-mail is spam, you know.

Personally I do not recommend SendGrid, their free plan cost me thousands in lost orders as they can't manage spam coming out of their networks, plus they started forcing their shitty proprietary cucked 2FA application after they were bought by Twilio.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@dane_doherty said:

@Jasonhyperhost said: dont really want to bring the email rep of ours down

Why would sending legitimate transactional e-mails bring it down? Not every e-mail is spam, you know.

Personally I do not recommend SendGrid, their free plan cost me thousands in lost orders.

i know haha , but if your sending tons each day will detect as high volume and rank it as spam is my worry ,as 3 months ago we got on the spam list but since being with AWS SES not happened , would be nice ito keep it all in house, but its the rep side of things,

were only sending transactions, a monthly marketing email & uptine / outage / planned work emails so everything is legitimate

• tjntjn Member

Postmark + MXRoute