Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for a VPS that allows torrenting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for a VPS that allows torrenting

ermyasermyas Member

Hello, I'm looking for a VPS provider that allows torrenting.

Specs
Ram 2-4
SSD: 60-100
CPU: 2vCore - 3vCore
1gbps network
bandwidth - 2TB
DDoS Protection
Location: anywhere

budget: 5euro/month or 50 euro per year

Comments

  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

    legal torrenting or copyrighted stuff?

  • defaultdefault Member

    Check the offers of @PulsedMedia - they specialise in torrenting and other features to access the data easily. You don't need a VPS for that.

  • ermyasermyas Member

    @bruh21 dmca ignored

    @default i want to host a telegram bot in it

  • djndjn Member

    @default i want to host a telegram bot in it

    As long as the bot does not need root @PulsedMedia allows you to do as you wish via ssh as long as it does not disturb other users or network

    Thanked by 1devp
  • devpdevp Member

    @ermyas said:
    @bruh21 dmca ignored

    @default i want to host a telegram bot in it

    @djn said:

    @default i want to host a telegram bot in it

    As long as the bot does not need root @PulsedMedia allows you to do as you wish via ssh as long as it does not disturb other users or network

    Torrent SeedBox + Storage Server + Telegram Bot

  • dosaidosai Member

    Buyvm slice + slab if you are able to grab one of course

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @dosai said:
    Buyvm slice + slab if you are able to grab one of course

    That’s a big “IF”

    Thanked by 1devp
  • szymonpszymonp Member

    Oracle cloud doesn't seem to care about torrents in their swiss datacenter

  • devpdevp Member
    edited May 17

    @jmaxwell said:

    @dosai said:
    Buyvm slice + slab if you are able to grab one of course

    That’s a big “IF”

    Agreed.
    There are slabs available for New York Location from @Francisco ( BuyVM ).

    Here is the Storage Slab Listing Link:

  • devpdevp Member
    edited May 17

    @devp said: There are slabs available for New York Location from @Francisco ( BuyVM ).

    As per Listing 4 Storage Slabs were available at BuyVM. Now currently 1 Storage Slab is available at New York Location of BuyVM.
    In Miami Locations 8 Storage Slabs are available at BuyVM.

    Miami Storage Slab Link:

  • @devp said:

    @devp said: There are slabs available for New York Location from @Francisco ( BuyVM ).

    As per Listing 4 Storage Slabs were available at BuyVM. Now currently 1 Storage Slab is available at New York Location of BuyVM.
    In Miami Locations 8 Storage Slabs are available at BuyVM.

    Miami Storage Slab Link:

    FYI There are websites literally only dedicated to tracking BuyVM stock.

    https://buyvmstock.com/
    https://buyvmstock.xyz/
    https://buyvm.hasstock.net/

    Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Thanked by 2devp fynix
  • fynixfynix Member

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

  • corbpiecorbpie Member

    Isn't it only LUX that you can do that stuff?

  • @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

  • cybertechcybertech Member

    just get those colo crossing resellers pay low price and use until something happens.

  • fynixfynix Member

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

    True. But do you still have your BuyVM servers?

  • @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

    True. But do you still have your BuyVM servers?

    Of course. I mean, why wouldn't I?

  • fynixfynix Member

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

    True. But do you still have your BuyVM servers?

    Of course. I mean, why wouldn't I?

    You get a /48 IPv6 and Crypto payments accepted. Yeah why wouldn't you :)

  • dane_dohertydane_doherty Member
    edited May 18

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

    True. But do you still have your BuyVM servers?

    Of course. I mean, why wouldn't I?

    You get a /48 IPv6 and Crypto payments accepted. Yeah why wouldn't you :)

    Relax, man. I'm not taking anything from you. [Text]

    Mod edit (angstrom): Please avoid insulting remarks

  • fynixfynix Member

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said:

    @fynix said:

    @dane_doherty said: Althought when they do replenish, it's usually enough that you can check manually every day or every couple of days and still get a little something.

    Do you still use BuyVM?

    Letting your BuyVM server lapse is the worst LowEndMistake one can make.

    True. But do you still have your BuyVM servers?

    Of course. I mean, why wouldn't I?

    You get a /48 IPv6 and Crypto payments accepted. Yeah why wouldn't you :)

    Relax, man. I'm not taking anything from you. BuyVM server does not come with children you can potentially molest. You can find them on other sites you allegedly visit.

    @tinyweasel and mentions of children, inseparable :)

  • SauronSauron Member
    edited May 18

     

  • @Sauron said:
     

    Bannable offense.

  • uneskyunesky Member

    I used ovh ,and support torrent without problem

  • saif0506saif0506 Signature Restricted, Silenced

    Generally you need any Offshore location server to host torrent, better will be Bulgaria or Netherland or Russia server .. better talk with them before buy

  • Otus9051Otus9051 Member

    @saif0506 said:
    Generally you need any Offshore location server to host torrent, better will be Bulgaria or Netherland or Russia server .. better talk with them before buy

    congrats on getting banned for constantly promoting your scam host in the most scammy way

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @szymonp said:
    Oracle cloud doesn't seem to care about torrents in their swiss datacenter

    Well..fingers crossed.

  • szymonpszymonp Member

    @jmaxwell said:

    @szymonp said:
    Oracle cloud doesn't seem to care about torrents in their swiss datacenter

    Well..fingers crossed.

    I switched to a private tracker now so no worries

Sign In or Register to comment.