Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a DEDI [gaming purpouses]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a DEDI [gaming purpouses]

GhtGht Member
edited May 2022 in Requests

Hi

Im looking for a Dedicated Server following these specs

Ram DDR4: 16-32GB
SSD: 200GB
CPU: 4GHZ+ 4 Cores Min
1gbps network
DDoS Protection
Loc: EU [Germany,France,Netherlands,Balkans]

budget: 25-30€

Curently have a KS2 With OVH but they suck at support so thats the reason i wanna switch.

Thanks

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

For gaming purpose, I'd recommend NFOrce. They're bit expensive but quality network.

If you're looking for UK then Zare.com (@Zare)

Thanked by 1Ght
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Might be tough on that budget

• I can offer you some hostel space in Barcelona.

Thanked by 1devp
  • Kimsufi are decent for the price but I agree the support is lack lustre tough to find something similar for the price

Thanked by 1Ght
  • GhtGht Member

@BlaZe said:
    For gaming purpose, I'd recommend NFOrce. They're bit expensive but quality network.

If you're looking for UK then Zare.com (@Zare)

I cant afford £65.00 pm its about 76€ triple of what im paying right now same specs.

• emghemgh Member

Why switch? How often you need support?

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited May 2022

Not gonna happen at this price.

KS is cheap because:

• OVH instead of recycling ancient servers put them into KS offer.
    • OVH doesn't waste money on support on them.

They just pay for bandwidth (thats why they give you just 100Mbps) and electricity.
    They have like 1 euro profit on these KS servers, they just use them to promote their bigger margin services at OVH. What kind of support do you expect for 1 euro/mo profit if person that is reading your tickets is costing them 15euro/h?

No miracles here. You wont find anything else.

Get VPS with dedi cores (netcup RS for 10euro has 4 EPYC cores) or share 50-60euro dedi with someone else (lets say Ryzen 3 3600 so dedicated fast 3 cores / 6 threads for each person) - then its possible to meet your expectations in your price range.

• GhtGht Member
    edited May 2022

@emgh , basicly i dont need to much support but they just ignores for anything and say that i must use the Community for help.
    @AXYZE thats not my bussines how much they earn i dont care about that , i made a contract with this price so why do i care how much they will earn ? Server its not bad at all its 4.0GHZ Max 4.4 With boost.

• emghemgh Member

@Ght said: but they just ignores for anything and say that i must use the Community for help.

Yes, that's reasonable. You pay peanuts. Just stay and learn server management.

• GhtGht Member

@emgh said:

@Ght said: but they just ignores for anything and say that i must use the Community for help.

This is not about server learning and management so please do not go off topic, I am looking for a server from someone who can offer something like that, at the same time thank you for your time all the best.

• emghemgh Member

@Ght said:

@emgh said:

This is not about server learning and management so please do not go off topic, I am looking for a server from someone who can offer something like that, at the same time thank you for your time all the best.

lol good luck

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited May 2022

@Ght said:
    @AXYZE thats not my bussines how much they earn i dont care about that , i made a contract with this price so why do i care how much they will earn ? Server its not bad at all its 4.0GHZ Max 4.4 With boost.

And in the same time:
    Its not OVH business how many problems you have, they don't need to provide any support because you have no other choices at this price range. Simple.

If you will cancel your server then someone else will get it. They prefer to assign support team to someone who is paying real buck for OVH dedi or Public Cloud. No dedi provider in this price range will care about client support.

• GhtGht Member

@AXYZE said:

@Ght said:

And in the same time:
    Its not OVH business how many problems you have, they don't need to provide any support because you have no other choices at this price range. Simple.

If you will cancel your server then someone else will get it. They prefer to assign support team to someone who is paying real buck for OVH dedi or Public Cloud. No dedi provider in this price range will care about client support.

Also its not ur bussines , are u a provider ? NO , good bye, Im not asking for time wasters.

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

If you're fine with a UK location instead of continental Europe and can stretch a little on budget we may have something for you (probably Essential-02 / Performance-01).

https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

Let me know if you have any questions.

• TeYroXTeYroX Member

DSH have E3, 16GB DDR3, 240GB SSD in germany for 29€
    Take a look, maybe it will hit your requirements tho https://deinserverhost.de/dedicated-sonderposten

• Not gonna happen. Go back to sleep. Maybe you can find it in your dream.

• GhtGht Member

@dann00 Thanks i will consider your offer.
    @TeYroX , i have been with them but their anti ddos its awful for game protection.