Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Custom VPS with hourly billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Custom VPS with hourly billing

Hello,

I am looking for a custom vps with below spec on hourly pricing & billing.

Min Spec Required.

Ryzen Preferred, but item will also do good.
10 vCPU
1 GB RAM
20 GB SSD/NVeM
3TB @ 1GBPS
Ubuntu OS
KVM preferred but openVZ is also ok.

and provide should accept PayPal.

kindly point me where can I find better & cheaper pricing. I have a open budget. TIA.

Comments

• szymonpszymonp Member

Most hourly providers require CC

• szymonpszymonp Member

Also the 10vCPU sounds like mining, keep in mind almost no host allows that

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@szymonp said:

Why Sir, does the number 10 have some erudite meaning of which I am quite unaware?

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Nekki said:

@szymonp said:

Why Sir, does the number 10 have some erudite meaning of which I am quite unaware?

High CPU, low other specs, hourly billing + no CC required is just suspicious, looks like mining to me

• @szymonp said:

@Nekki said:

@szymonp said:

High CPU, low other specs, hourly billing + no CC required is just suspicious, looks like mining to me

YABS without FIO, 130% of the time.

• Hello All, This is statistical model setup [testing purpose]. I can also fund my account before using it or creating a vps. And also I won't be needing it for more a long period and won't be using it continuously for the entire day.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Google Cloud accepts PayPal :) Comes with $300-$400 of free credit too, I was able to deploy some servers with up to 96 vCores.

• I have tried it using Vultr. not looking for it anymore. thanks for the suggestion. @Advin

• paijrutpaijrut Member

You can try tensordock @lentro if your apps could use gpu processing it would give you better performance I believe

Thanked by 1lentro
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@paijrut said: tensordock

Thanks so much for the mention, @paijrut! We actually have CPU-only hourly-billed servers now (that are cheaper than DigitalOcean) too!

But, we don't accept PayPal at the moment, so we might not be the best fit.