Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest VPS provider

Requirement -
6 vCPU Cores
16 GB RAM
400 GB SSD
20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

Purpose : Providing Free Web Hosting(Just Starting will require better upgrade in one month)
Budget : 30-40$

Also i have seen some websites providing cheap shared cpanel license, are they worth it. Instead of using directadmin shall I provide that to free users. What's your suggestion?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Good day Sir, and welcome to our fine community! We look forward to helping you find what you’re looking for!

May I ask you to elaborate on your budget, is that a yearly or monthly budget?

With respect to the ‘shared’ cPanel offers, I believe these are in contravention of the terms and conditions of said product, and are quite illegal, so they decidedly do not come recommend around these parts, certainly not!

Thanked by 1devp
  • @Nekki said:
    Good day Sir, and welcome to our fine community! We look forward to helping you find what you’re looking for!

With respect to the ‘shared’ cPanel offers, I believe these are in contravention of the terms and conditions of said product, and are quite illegal, so they decidedly do not come recommend around these parts, certainly not!

Thanked by 2MikeA Xrmaddness
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@sitepape said:
    Requirement -
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

Purpose : Providing Free Web Hosting(Just Starting will require better upgrade in one month)

Also i have seen some websites providing cheap shared cpanel license, are they worth it. Instead of using directadmin shall I provide that to free users. What's your suggestion?

Good luck with your budget

BuyVM comes to mind, but you would need to increase your budget

There's no such thing as a legitimate cheap shared cPanel license

Congrats on your first discussion (and second post)

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@sitepape said:
    Requirement -
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

Hi!
    If Romania is a good location for you, you can try our KVM servers with dedicated processors but we do not offer any license.
    You can also opt for additional IP addresses for only 0.50 eur/month.
    The another drawback is that we do not offer any support for sending emails, being forced to use an external server.
    We also have a coupon that offers a 50% discount for life on all packages in this range.
    Discount code: HAZI-IS-GROWING
    Check our offer here
    Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@sitepape said:
    Requirement -
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

Hi!
    If Romania is a good location for you, you can try our KVM servers with dedicated processors but we do not offer any license.
    The another drawback is that we do not offer any support for sending emails, being forced to use an external server.
    We also have a coupon that offers a 50% discount for life on all packages in this range.
    Check our offer here
    Best regards, Florin.

DirectAdmin License included ?

• @Nekki said:

Monthly

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@sitepape said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@sitepape said:
    Requirement -
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

Hi!
    Check our offer here
    Best regards, Florin.

DirectAdmin License included ?

Nope, but getting 8vCPU - 16GB RAM - 480GB SSD Enterprise RAID10 at 14.99 eur/mo will be good enough to purchase external license without exceeding the proposed budget.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@sitepape said:
    Requirement -
    6 vCPU Cores
    16 GB RAM
    400 GB SSD
    20TB Bandwidth

DirectAdmin License

You can check our VPS X16 package:

• 6 CPU cores (AMD Epyc/Intel Xeon)
    • 16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 240 GB NVMe SSD
    • 25 TB bandwidth

This VPS is priced at €19.50/month, hosted in NL - Amsterdam.
    We can offer a DirectAdmin license for €5.00/month.