Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Found this secret list about offshore domains, vpns and hostings is that even true? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Found this secret list about offshore domains, vpns and hostings is that even true?

2»

Comments

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@TWC said:

@Nekki said:
    Sir, it heartens me to see the effort and time you put into delivering your missives. I do fear however, that given the attention-span of most members of this fine community, you may be spending your time in vain.

Fucking hell mate, you don’t half go on about fuck all.

Thank you, Nekki. I don't mind if it helps someone.

I'm not telling anyone that they shouldn't be making money off of the whole offshore hosting shtick, but at least try to be sneaky about it, so you don't lose locations, payment processing, or worse, get yourself in legal trouble... I sleep better at night knowing I said it, now whether or not someone took me seriously is a different thing, but if you end up running things by legal counsel, you would soon learn how many things don't fly. Whereas if you just do things on your own, without checking anything, well... anything can happen.

Not only that but being offshore isn't a crime at all. It will be based on kind of words, descriptions etc.

If you just way offshore. Doesn't mean that you engage in ilegal activity. I understand what you mean. But you can counter attack by just saying you can't control or prevent customers doing illegal activities in 100%. As well doesn't confuse illegal activities with Privacy.

That is the best way to fight in law.