Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notice: LowEndTalk Support Desk Change! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Notice: LowEndTalk Support Desk Change!

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Shakib said:
    We are getting less impression on our LET advertisement than before. Clicks are almost non-existent now.

Our latest offer don't have the expected number of views and comments on it.

Just wondering if that means LET is loosing it's traffic or people just don't care about my offers anymore.

FYI, I have been less active here on previous few months.

Time to spice up the offers. Be creative.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:

@Shakib said:
    We are getting less impression on our LET advertisement than before. Clicks are almost non-existent now.

Just wondering if that means LET is loosing it's traffic or people just don't care about my offers anymore.

Well, when I wrote advertisement, I literally meant the sidebar ads.

I guess I have to become more active here again to gain back the popularity. I hope the next LEB offer brings back some of the perks..

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Not_Oles said:
    Congrats on the new ticket system!

I made a test ticket wishing the admins many happy tickets! :) Hehe!

I received the email acknowledgement of ticket creation. Please watch this space for an unbiased review of ticket response time! :)

Friendly greetings from Sonora! 🚵

Ticket submitted yesterday evening, acknowledgement email at 6:21 p.m. MST / 9:21 p.m. EDT:

Hello!

This is a test of the new ticket system!

Congrats on the new implementation! I wish LET many happy tickets! :)

Tom

Ticket response email received this morning at 7:21 a.m. MST / 10:21 a.m. EDT. The ticket response fully addressed the purpose of the ticket in the friendly, polite manner I have become accustomed to expect from @jbiloh:

Howdy Tom,

Thanks for testing things out! :)

Everything about the emails and also about the WHMCS interface seemed clean, neat, and smooth. Response time was good: I submitted the ticket after business hours in MST. I received a reply early the next morning MST. The 21 minutes after the hour time co-incidence made me smile!

People had mentioned captcha earlier, so, before submitting my ticket, I had been concerned about busses and bridges. However, this captcha simply required reading and then entering a six character string. The string wasn't hard to read, even with my myopic and cataract challenged vision.

It looks like everybody on LET now has available a new, good ticketing system providing fast responses for those important moments when tickets are needed. Thanks to @jbiloh for the new ticketing system! Best wishes to everyone here for good times on LET! <3

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Shakib said:

@jbiloh said:

@Shakib said:

I guess I have to become more active here again to gain back the popularity. I hope the next LEB offer brings back some of the perks..

IP's are features, and a vague discount + a logo isn't really exciting.

Change it to benefit-driven rather than features.

Create a special offer specifically for the ad itself.

Do a better job at creating curiosity to drive in a click.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • drizbodrizbo Member

@Not_Oles said:

@Not_Oles said:

I received the email acknowledgement of ticket creation. Please watch this space for an unbiased review of ticket response time! :)

Ticket submitted yesterday evening, acknowledgement email at 6:21 p.m. MST / 9:21 p.m. EDT:

Hello!

Tom

Ticket response email received this morning at 7:21 a.m. MST / 10:21 a.m. EDT. The ticket response fully addressed the purpose of the ticket in the friendly, polite manner I have become accustomed to expect from @jbiloh:

Howdy Tom,

Everything about the emails and also about the WHMCS interface seemed clean, neat, and smooth. Response time was good: I submitted the ticket after business hours in MST. I received a reply early the next morning MST. The 21 minutes after the hour time co-incidence made me smile!

People had mentioned captcha earlier, so, before submitting my ticket, I had been concerned about busses and bridges. However, this captcha simply required reading and then entering a six character string. The string wasn't hard to read, even with my myopic and cataract challenged vision.

It looks like everybody on LET now has available a new, good ticketing system providing fast responses for those important moments when tickets are needed. Thanks to @jbiloh for the new ticketing system! Best wishes to everyone here for good times on LET! <3

I think whole LET should chip in and help, thats the least we can do !

Everyone should make a ticket on a unique subject and then we can compare results and response times under load as well.

Thank you for your wonderful idea dear @Not_Oles . To all members of LET, if you value moderators even a little you will use a minute of your life to make a test ticket.

Best Regards

@SirFoxy said:

@Shakib said:

@jbiloh said:

@Shakib said:

Very good points and suggestions @SirFoxy

One of the higher performing banners on LowEndTalk is:

It rotates between a few different text lines and seems to specifically mention (and target) the LowEndTalk community. It also goes to a LowEndTalk/Box landing page. Pretty nice.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • devpdevp Member

@drizbo said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Not_Oles said:

Hello!

Tom

Howdy Tom,

I think whole LET should chip in and help, thats the least we can do !

Everyone should make a ticket on a unique subject and then we can compare results and response times under load as well.

Thank you for your wonderful idea dear @Not_Oles . To all members of LET, if you value moderators even a little you will use a minute of your life to make a test ticket.

Best Regards

Load Testing can be done by hiring a professional who can simulate the traffic and optimize.

• devpdevp Member

@jbiloh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Shakib said:

@jbiloh said:

@Shakib said:

Very good points and suggestions @SirFoxy

One of the higher performing banners on LowEndTalk is:

It rotates between a few different text lines and seems to specifically mention (and target) the LowEndTalk community. It also goes to a LowEndTalk/Box landing page. Pretty nice.

Thats a banner at Top List ( 2nd in Listing ).
    Top banner always performs better in terms of click and costs more.

@Shakib said: We are getting less impression on our LET advertisement than before. Clicks are almost non-existent now.

The sidebar banner ad is not there for HostCram both on LET and LEB.
    On offer threads click are decent.
    Offers that are more oriented towards customer benefit attracts more clicks.

@Shakib
    Stats for your recent offer threads:

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • WickedWicked Member

When are the LowEndTalk swag arriving?

@Wicked said:

What would you like to see?

• devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@jbiloh said:

@Wicked said:

Biloh Boxer Shorts having new LET Logo.

• @devp said:

@jbiloh said:

@Wicked said:

Did you... did just put a link to Google search for "boxer shorts"?

• _MS__MS_ Member

@dane_doherty said:

@devp said:

@jbiloh said:

@Wicked said:

Did you... did just put a link to Google search for "boxer shorts"?

Showing his great dev skills right there!

Thank you for letting me know I'll get those fixed.

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

OsTicket is gone, whmcs is one.
    But where is your 3 months subscription , I only see Annual and Semi-annual .

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mgcAna said:

Those are the only offers on the table, my friend. No quarterly subscription was ever offered.

That said, if you ask nicely, you might get 6 months for the price of 3.

@mgcAna said:

The shortest period available is 6 months.

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited May 2022

@Shakib said:

The sidebar ads is not displayed on mobile.
    I literally didn't say the ads should be displayed on mobile to get impressions.

edited May 2022

The new support desk (https://services.lowendtalk.com) is working well.

I am going to remove the pin on this thread so it is no longer announced.

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:
    The new support desk (https://services.lowentalk.com) is working well.

typo for your domain, lowentalk > lowendtalk

@xTom said:

@jbiloh said:
    The new support desk (https://services.lowentalk.com) is working well.

typo for your domain, lowentalk > lowendtalk

Thank you for catching that, fixed.

• noobjockeysnoobjockeys Member
    edited May 2022

Traffic to LET is on the downward trend especially in the USA.

Screenshot-2022-05-24-at-15-36-55
    anonymous picture upload