Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


I want a DMCA Ignored Unmanaged VPS for a low price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

I want a DMCA Ignored Unmanaged VPS for a low price

anuanu Member

I want a DMCA Ignored Unmanaged VPS for a low price
1GB or 2GB RAM
1Cores
20GB SATA HDD or SSD / Nmve
Bandwidth Unlimited only

Is there anyone to help me?

Comments

  • emghemgh Member

    why

  • NekkiNekki Member

    You can’t get much grumble in 20GB so I predict this is for adult streaming.

    These girls get up early just to get splashed in baby gravy at the end of the day. Why can’t you just help them get paid?

  • AdvinAdvin Member, Host Rep

    Is this adult content or?

  • anuanu Member
    edited May 12

    @emgh said:
    why

    I run a VPS hosting company. We had to delete one of our customer's site because we sent an e - mail from DC. He is a valuable customer to us so we are looking for such a vps to help him.

    He has created a portfolio website mtvmusic

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @anu said:

    @emgh said:
    why

    I run a VPS hosting company. We had to delete one of our customer's site because we sent an e - mail from DC. He is a valuable customer to us so we are looking for such a vps to help him.

    He has created a portfolio website mtvmusic

    Lol, fucking idiot.

    Your customer I mean, what sort of job creates a website with a domain like that. He’s just asking to get it taken off him.

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @anu said:
    I want a DMCA Ignored Unmanaged VPS

    It’s called Free speech supported VPS now

  • anuanu Member

    @Advin said: Is this adult content or?

    No, this is for a portfolio news website, there is only Music News. It was reported to our Data Center that a website was imitating them

  • anuanu Member

    @Nekki said: Lol, fucking idiot.

    Your customer I mean, what sort of job creates a website with a domain like that. He’s just asking to get it taken off him.

    I do not know more Customer said it was made for a fiver gig

  • bdlbdl Member

    @anu said:

    @Nekki said: Lol, fucking idiot.

    Your customer I mean, what sort of job creates a website with a domain like that. He’s just asking to get it taken off him.

    I do not know more Customer said it was made for a fiver gig

    OnlyFivers

    Thanked by 2Nekki stevewatson301
  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    Maybe Alex host If you can compromise on the storage

  • cybertechcybertech Member

    @anu said:

    @emgh said:
    why

    I run a VPS hosting company. We had to delete one of our customer's site because we sent an e - mail from DC. He is a valuable customer to us so we are looking for such a vps to help him.

    He has created a portfolio website mtvmusic

    it is not valuable if customer budget is low.

  • coldcold Member

    I want a massive gold toilet ! and ipv9

  • MannDudeMannDude Member, Host Rep

    Whats your budget? Sounds like something we can do in the Netherlands.

  • spiritlhlspiritlhl Member
    edited May 12

    Lithuanian
    The official said that it does not limit daily use and website traffic. Traffic abuse may have been high usage of download sites, movie sites, etc. They reserve the right to restrict traffic.
    (with aff) https://www.bacloud.com/aff.php?aff=417
    (without aff) https://www.bacloud.com/

    Netherlands, 30-day unconditional refund
    (with aff) https://bill.abelohost.com/aff.php?aff=723
    (without aff) https://abelohost.com/

    The following is Russia, not very recommended
    https://melbicom.net/

  • umiumi Member

    The only place that truly ignores DC is Russia. The rule of thumb: if you're based in Russia - host your sites abroad and vice versa.

    Thanked by 1fedor
  • M66BM66B Member

    For this kind of offers your username needs an additional s.

    Thanked by 2Nekki stevewatson301
  • KermEdKermEd Member

    @M66B said:
    For this kind of offers your username needs an additional s.

    Sanu does have an SNES hero vibe to it

  • pedagangpedagang Member
    edited May 12

    no dmca ignore
    melbicom is very strict, if it's too late to fix, the vps will be suspend

  • sandozsandoz Member

    https://alexhost.com/vps/
    https://abelohost.com/offshore-vps/
    https://webcare360.com
    https://incognet.io

    All of these ignore DMCA, but always confirm and do your home work.

  • spiritlhlspiritlhl Member

    @pedagang said:

    no dmca ignore
    melbicom is very strict, if it's too late to fix, the vps will be suspend

    ok

  • toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

    At @toshost we have a location which we ignored DMCA. Feel free to contact us via our website live chat.

  • I want a DMCA IGNORE VPS with following specs:

    allow windows
    16gb rampower
    8 cores 16 threads ryzen
    500gb nvme
    2gbit unmetered but i can settle for 1gbps
    7$ a month

    allow mining
    allow port 25 ignore reports
    ignore port scan/abuse reports
    want to buy anonymously with btc

    im also running minecraft server with 8 ppls but we growing if u donate dedi to us we advetise u on server and we'll feature u on our cod montages

    uf ur greedy af i can settle at 10$/mo but in monthly payments only

    pm me ur offers

    Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • @toshost said:
    At @toshost we have a location which we ignored DMCA. Feel free to contact us via our website live chat.

    For $40/m for the cheapest VM - you'd better ignore everything. Just saying.

    Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
Sign In or Register to comment.