Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ QuantumCore ★ RYZEN 3900X VPS ★ 1 vCPU/2GB Mem/25GB NVMe Storage ★ ~$41.80 USD/Year RECURRING ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ QuantumCore ★ RYZEN 3900X VPS ★ 1 vCPU/2GB Mem/25GB NVMe Storage ★ ~$41.80 USD/Year RECURRING ★

QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

New and existing clients can get our RYZEN-2 package for $60 AUD per year recurring (Normally $132 AUD per year so a discount of over 50%). That’s approx $41.80 USD per year at the current exchange rate.

Here’s what you get with the RYZEN-2 package –

1 Core 3.8GHz – Ryzen 9 3900X CPU
2GB Memory
25GB Pure NVMe Storage
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 Address (Available on request)
1.5TB Bandwidth
Hosted in Sydney, Australia
$60 AUD/Year Recurring

Click here to redeem this offer

To help fill our RYZEN nodes up, you can order multiple VPS with this promotional code. There are only 20 activations left so get your cheap RYZEN VPS whilst you can.

To find out more information and to see our other Ryzen plans, go to -

https://quantumcore.com.au/ryzen-vps

Each host node has a 1Gb link, high CPU clock speeds and uses pure NVMe storage.

Our ping/tracert IP is: 103.246.250.3
Looking Glass: https://lg.quantumcore.com.au/

Comments

• Good plan but bandwidth still on lesser side

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@Merlincool said: Good plan but bandwidth still on lesser side

Bandwidth ain't cheap in Aus :disappointed:

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Merlincool said:
    Good plan but bandwidth still on lesser side

I agree that it's a good plan, but I disagree about the bandwidth. You'll find that bandwidth here in Australia is very expensive, and in fact this offer that includes 1.5TB is above the average for this region.

Not to mention, the network is actually really good, the service is amazing and the CPU is a very fast Ryzen.

• @dahartigan said:
    Not to mention, the network is actually really good fast my man

• equalzequalz Member

concur, this bandwidth is pretty generous, very tempting

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • GravelyGravely Member

Dedi or shared cores?

Thanked by 1QuantumCore

@Gravely said:
    Dedi or shared cores?

Whilst you don't get a dedicated core (we'd then only be able to sell 12/24 VPS (if you count HT or not) and unfortunately that isn't feasible), we don't limit the use for your virtual core so pretty much a virtual core = a physical core (HT core) on our nodes. If you take this deal and your VPS needs the 3.8GHz, you'll get it.

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@QuantumCore said:

@Gravely said:
    Dedi or shared cores?

Whilst you don't get a dedicated core (we'd then only be able to sell 12/24 VPS (if you count HT or not) and unfortunately that isn't feasible), we don't limit the use for your virtual core so pretty much a virtual core = a physical core (HT core) on our nodes. If you take this deal and your VPS needs the 3.8GHz, you'll get it.

I can vouch for this, and I recommend for AU hosting. :)

Thanked by 1QuantumCore

Thanks everyone for the kind words :smiley: