Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in Almere, NL starting at only 15€/year | PP - BTC - Alipay - Unionpay +more - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in Almere, NL starting at only 15€/year | PP - BTC - Alipay - Unionpay +more

2»

Comments

• drizbodrizbo Member

@HostSlick said:

@Calypso said:

@HostSlick said:
    You can request refund within 24h of order if you are unhappy, contact support
    https://hostslick.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Must I interpret this answer as a "this is what we consider normal for this deal"?

This Isnt a support ticket. Is it?

You can make Ticket for refund
    You can make Ticket for Solving issue / being moved to other node etc etc etc

You must interpret it as

"Please contact support"

Or how you expect this being solved?

Im not a magican.

But yes, if you are unable to use support ticket System we are Better of refunding and just cancel Business

Dear diary, today I decided to spit in my food.

• tester4tester4 Member

@HostSlick said:

@Calypso said:

@HostSlick said:

Must I interpret this answer as a "this is what we consider normal for this deal"?

You must interpret it as

"Please contact support"

Im not a magican.

But yes, if you are unable to use support ticket System we are Better of refunding and just cancel Business

This isn't the way to respond to a client complaining about poor performance, maybe you should put the same amount of focus into having non-overloaded nodes and they wouldn't have to complain about poor performance! :-)

• GhtGht Member

Nice offers but would love to see any Ryzen 7-9 Servers in the future.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@Ght said:
    Nice offers but would love to see any Ryzen 7-9 Servers in the future.

We can offer dedicated servers with ryzen7/9, 64gb/128gb ram/nvme starting at 147€/m. VPS are not planned at this time. If its interesting, you can contact us for quote:)

• VoidVoid Member

@tester4 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Calypso said:

@HostSlick said:

You must interpret it as

"Please contact support"

Im not a magican.

This isn't the way to respond to a client complaining about poor performance, maybe you should put the same amount of focus into having non-overloaded nodes and they wouldn't have to complain about poor performance! :-)

Looks like it hit a nerve. Providers with this attitude is exactly the ones we avoid.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • Already sold out, nice attitute here in the thread, stay away guys

• are these guys a cult :smiley:

• elixirelixir Member
    edited May 2022

@jmaxwell said:

Looks like it hit a nerve. Providers with this attitude is exactly the ones we avoid.

Based on my experience I can't recommend them for production use, details below:

I got an email my VPS was suspended, no explanation. Opened a ticket and it took them couple of days to respond. Claimed it was an automated 'flagged for review' and was now unsuspended.

After this the VPS still showed offline in panel and I was unable to use it. Again, radio silence when I asked via ticket.

Then magically it showed up online few days later - it was a little over a week of downtime. In short, it's great for idling (which is what mine has been doing) but not for any serious use.

If you are looking for something in the same region, I'd recommend @LiteServer - much more reliable at a slightly higher price point.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2022

@elixir or anyone, is your HostSlick VPS right now up & running?
    They had power outage 8 hours ago, they responded pretty quick that it's fixed several hours ago, but since then no response and my VPS still down.
    Network status does not show any issues currently. I am wondering if my case is isolated.

• MumblyMumbly Member

Edit. - got response I requested (to be fair to them)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

@Samael said:
    Edit. - got response I requested (to be fair to them)

The affected Rack, the VPS Node you are on is racked in has been fixed and rephrased the Power feeds.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • MumblyMumbly Member

My short update (to be fair to the host).

Sometimes "things" happens, we know that and I must admit that I was a bit nervous, but all in all HostSlick handled it well. They communicated and they fixed issue. Nothing to hold against them here.
    Thanks for quick response.