Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Reseller Hosting US or Singapore or Europe Based
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Reseller Hosting US or Singapore or Europe Based

Hello awesome people,

I recently use Brixly dot UK Reseller Hosting Pro with features 50 - 250 cPanel Accounts, 2 Cores | 2GB RAM, it is charge me £ 19.95 / monthly.
Been running for the past one year.

Brixly basically retail from ukservers dot com

Since the lack of the service includes restrictions on access rights to the Imunify360 setting mode, I'm planning to find a replacement of brixly.

Some of the basic problems on brixly are very terrible. I still have a bunch records of them.

Is there any recommendations for a replacement with more or less the same features?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited May 2022

https://racknerdtracker.com/?sort=reseller-hosting (aff garden)

Has all the locations you mentioned

Mod edit (angstrom): Added "(aff garden)"

• ChalipaChalipa Member

If budget is not an issue, then:

https://www.bigscoots.com/reseller-web-hosting/

Thanked by 1Logano
  • brixlybrixly Member, Host Rep

Have you tried reaching out to support regards to the problems you have had?

If so, what's the ticket number and I can take a look?

Regards to Imunify360 Proactive defence, if you provide an actual use case where it's required, as well as the file being intercepted then that would give us some grounds to consider revising it for you.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2022

Welcome @brixly, I've set your tag to Host Rep.

I'm glad to see you here!

Cheers!

Thanks @MikePT !

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

HostWithLove are pretty good.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Don’t use RackNerd, PurpleDaddy is the natural enemy of SugarDaddy.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

EDIT: I misunderstood something, ignore!

• It is £69.95 for 250 accounts, so if you are paying £19.95 you only have 50 accounts. I would open up talks with @hostworld if your looking for a solid UK provider.

• sugardaddysugardaddy Member
    edited May 2022

@brixly said:
    Regards to Imunify360 Proactive defence, if you provide an actual use case where it's required, as well as the file being intercepted then that would give us some grounds to consider revising it for you.

Thanks, you were here

Imunify360 doing false-positives by massive deleting a bunch of files and causing clients websites errors. It also removes AdSense codes, AdsTerra codes and a bunch making money online script codes. are u kidding me?

Imunify360 Mode setting as it should be called, setting. It can be setup on client dashboard cpanel. know that this should be easy to do from the cpanel dashboard,

I didn't get a satisfactory answer other than you guys just want to be safe by locking that mode on Kill Mode! I know very well that settings like this will reduce your workload as administrators and reduce complaints.

I have several cpanels outside of brixly that also use immunify360.

I'm too lazy to fuss with you. Throughout 2021, how many times have you had the server down for various reasons, for hours and even more than 24 hours.

even though we are also planning to increase the package due to greater demand.

We can totally understand, but that doesn't mean we stay.