Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who have GTT or Zayo or other carrier available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

who have GTT or Zayo or other carrier available

i looking for available network and unused like GTT or zayo or any other carriers
cause cross connect and other config take lot of time, its why i looking a person already have available.

Thanks.

Comments

• CatixsCatixs Member, Host Rep

You didn’t post anything that useful regarding your requirements - bandwidth, power or rack units etc..

Basically you are just saying you want to rent a car which comes with four doors and tires. Not mentioned brand, model or even the price range.

• @Catixs said:
    You didn’t post anything that useful regarding your requirements - bandwidth, power or rack units etc..

Basically you are just saying you want to rent a car which comes with four doors and tires. Not mentioned brand, model or even the price range.

you are Correct,thanks for right mentioned,
    when he have agreement with a carrier like GTT, he can upgrade his bandwidth easily
    if anyone have already agreement with any carrier, ill rent his servers, just i want he have already cross connected, for other things we will talk...

Thanks.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2022

Many facilities use Zayo and GTT in their network mixes, including many of those we utilize:
    https://smarthost.net/data-centers.php
    ...doubtful you will find anyone single homed, or just connecting to those two only.

~ SMARTHOST

• @Ernie offers colo in Las Vegas (Zayo and CenturyLink), Jacksonville Florida (Singlehomed Zayo), Atlanta Georgia (Singlehomed Zayo), and Denver CO (Singlehomed Zayo). Those would probably suit your needs if you wanted zayo for whatever reason. IMO they're not a very good carrier so I don't understand your desire for them, but Ernie runs a good shop and will probably be happy to take care of you.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

Our datacenter in Halifax has GTT in their blend.

If you operate your own IP space and ASN you can use communities to disable announcements to other transits (fully supported by the DC)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

My understanding is the OP wants pure GTT or Zayo access, not in the mix.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

@Clouvider said:

Hence my reference to them using their own ASN and communities to control announcements so that only GTT would be advertised to. Our upstream supports full control communities so they'd be able to turn off announcements to all other transits.

• @Clouvider said:

I'm pretty sure that they just don't know anything about what they're trying to do and heard about GTT and Zayo (hence the "or any other carriers" bit)

• @LiliLabs said:

@Clouvider said:

I'm pretty sure that they just don't know anything about what they're trying to do and heard about GTT and Zayo (hence the "or any other carriers" bit)

Thanks man for your sure, but all is not what you knew...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@freerangecloud said:

@Clouvider said:

Hence my reference to them using their own ASN and communities to control announcements so that only GTT would be advertised to. Our upstream supports full control communities so they'd be able to turn off announcements to all other transits.

That is not pure tier 1 access, regardless of what communities are applied.