Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap paysafecard vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap paysafecard vps

astersasters Member
edited May 2022 in Requests

I need a cheap vps to host a minecraft server. The only reason I don't search minecraft hosting is because the default port is expensive.
Budget 5€/month

Specs required: 2-3 cpu cores, 4-5 gb ram, 30gb ssd ( for 2 cpu cores must be kvm)

Contabo it's great, but they don't accept paysafecard code.

Comments

• let_rockslet_rocks Member
    edited May 2022

FlokiNET has Paysafecard as payment option - https://flokinet.is, https://flokinet.is/paymentmethods.php

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

5euro/mo may be hard to do for 4GB+ RAM with a less common payment option, due to transaction fees and fund wait times.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • szymonpszymonp Member

@let_rocks said:
    FlokiNET has Paysafecard as payment option - https://flokinet.is, https://flokinet.is/paymentmethods.php

"Starting at €7.50"

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Whenever I read PaySafe I see red. Those guys scammed me of 50 Eur. Sent a code to someone to pay for a game, they declined because was not same country. Okay, solved the problem other ways, I wanted to use for myself. Nope, still denied.
    Contacted them. Send us proof of identity. Why? Our policy. Fine, what do you need? ID picture front and back. Back is nothing, only front. Send anyway. Your ID back is not visible, please send again. I told you, it is white, nothing on the back. It is not possible, if you do not send the picture of the back of your ID we cannot help you...

It was too little to bother to file a police complaint, but I still hate them.

• astersasters Member

@Maounique said:
    Whenever I read PaySafe I see red. Those guys scammed me of 50 Eur. Sent a code to someone to pay for a game, they declined because was not same country. Okay, solved the problem other ways, I wanted to use for myself. Nope, still denied.
    Contacted them. Send us proof of identity. Why? Our policy. Fine, what do you need? ID picture front and back. Back is nothing, only front. Send anyway. Your ID back is not visible, please send again. I told you, it is white, nothing on the back. It is not possible, if you do not send the picture of the back of your ID we cannot help you...

It was too little to bother to file a police complaint, but I still hate them.

This is why i look to not pay too much with paysafecard, because you will never get money back.

But im looking to spend no more than 5 euro/month, if i needed 10 euro/month, i know good enough hosts :).

• astersasters Member

if you have skrill, use contabo, skrill let you top up with paysafecard.

• mrTommrTom Member

@asters said:
    skrill let you top up with paysafecard.

Because its the same company

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@asters said:
    I need a cheap vps to host a minecraft server. The only reason I don't search minecraft hosting is because the default port is expensive.
    Budget 5€/month

Specs required: 2-3 cpu cores, 4-5 gb ram, 30gb ssd ( for 2 cpu cores must be kvm)

Contabo it's great, but they don't accept paysafecard code.

We accept Paysafecard payments for our VPS services hosted in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Our VPS X4 package would suit your needs:

• 2 CPU cores (Intel Xeon/AMD EPYC)
    • 4 GB DDR4 (ECC Registred) RAM
    • 80 GB NVMe SSD storage
    • 10 TB monthly bandwidth
    • Price: € 6.50 per month

[Order Here]

After payment, you can get started right away and install a Linux OS of your choice via our control panel in no time, or upload your own ISO and install it on your VPS. We exclusively use KVM virtualization. All services are offered on our own infrastructure. This means that we control our own server and network hardware, IP addresses, transit, peering, etc. and are therefore not dependent on third parties.
    Here you can find a benchmark of our VPS X4 package.

SpectraIP network: AS62068

Best regards,

SpectraIP