Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5k UK datacenter fast and clean proxies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ahrtahrt Member

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sneakers?

• Knickers?

• Smith42Smith42 Member

Condoms?

• LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

Is 5k the budget or the amount of "fast and clean proxies"? You should probably mention both either way.

• ahrtahrt Member

@Nekki said:
    Sneakers?

What sneakers? Its for social media management for clients. Each client 1 IP. Nothing illegal.

• ahrtahrt Member

@LeifurGunnarsson said:
    Is 5k the budget or the amount of "fast and clean proxies"? You should probably mention both either way.

I need amount about 5k. Price provider will tell.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ahrt said:

@Nekki said:
    Sneakers?

What sneakers? Its for social media management for clients. Each client 1 IP. Nothing illegal.

So unethical then.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2022

@ahrt said: Its for social media management for clients. Each client 1 IP.

that's bullshit and you know it. best of luck with your

• So legit. /s

• ahrtahrt Member

@Nekki said:

@ahrt said:

@Nekki said:
    Sneakers?

So unethical then.

Unethical will be using all clients accounts with 1 proxy. Thanks anyway.

• ahrtahrt Member

@Falzo said:

@ahrt said: Its for social media management for clients. Each client 1 IP.

that's bullshit and you know it. best of luck with your

You can even block non social media sites. lol. Its all legit work.

• Assuming op is not lying about working with social media, it's most likely running bots and selling services for likes, tweets, shares, comments, upvotes etc.

• coldcold Member

welcome to the dark side of the Internet

• ahrtahrt Member

@NoComment said:
    Assuming op is not lying about working with social media, it's most likely running bots and selling services for likes, tweets, shares, comments, upvotes etc.

No, its mainly for instagram account management where clients accounts need to be updated with daily posts. So its better practice to use 1 Account per proxy. 5K proxies dont need instantly, just a future plan if we get more clients, we can be ready. Thanks anyway.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ahrt said:

@Nekki said:

@ahrt said:

@Nekki said:
    Sneakers?

So unethical then.

Unethical will be using all clients accounts with 1 proxy. Thanks anyway.

You may be telling the truth, but no-one will believe you because we’re all cynical bastards. Thanks anyway.

Thanked by 1afn
  • emghemgh Member

let the guy have his proxies, damn

• @ahrt said:

np, $1/pxy/day. crypto payment

• emghemgh Member

@PearlMoon said:

@ahrt said:

hahahahaha joke being that 5k a month is a large sum to pay!!!! I get it!!!! Please write jokes on other threads as well!!!!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Is this for YouTube like and or subscribers, just curious... for 5k per day price, that's an expensive business

• emghemgh Member
    edited May 2022

@risharde said: Is this for YouTube like and or subscribers, just curious...

If curious, read thread.

@ahrt said: its mainly for instagram account management where clients accounts need to be updated with daily posts.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • dane_dohertydane_doherty Member
    edited May 2022

Lol, his every thread is basically a variation of "I'm looking for massive number of IPs for cheap".

@emgh said:

hahahahaha joke being that 5k a month is a large sum to pay!!!! I get it!!!! Please write jokes on other threads as well!!!!

The real joke is your math skills.

• SMS - social media scum.

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited May 2022

@risharde said:
    Is this for YouTube like and or subscribers, just curious... for 5k per day price, that's an expensive business

Datacenter proxy is no good for google, unless you pay for SMS verifications

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited May 2022

@emgh said:

@PearlMoon said:

@ahrt said:

1$•5000•31=155k$

• emghemgh Member

@dane_doherty said: The real joke is your math skills.

>

damn you got me wrote month instead of day!!!! i agree it was a very funny joke!!!! maybe do a comedy show with @PearlMoon with forums posts of people using a word wrong!!!! you'll be the next chapelle!!!!

• dane_dohertydane_doherty Member
    edited May 2022

@emgh said:

>

damn you got me wrote month instead of day!!!! i agree it was a very funny joke!!!! maybe do a comedy show with @PearlMoon with forums posts of people using a word wrong!!!! you'll be the next chapelle!!!!

Relax, man. The only thing that should be on your mind is obtaining dem proxies.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

As long as it's legal, we will charge like $800 month per /22.

We got couple of UK ASNs marked as "Business" that should pass through most ISP related restrictions.

Thanked by 1PearlMoon
  • emghemgh Member

@dane_doherty said:

@emgh said:

>

Relax, man. The only thing that should be on your mind is obtaining dem proxies.

Don't need proxies.

• shellshell Member

@emgh said:

do you mind telling us, how much "reasonable cost" for 5k UK datacenter fast and clean proxies ?

• emghemgh Member

@shell said:

@emgh said:

do you mind telling us, how much "reasonable cost" for 5k UK datacenter fast and clean proxies ?

RSocks sells 1k UK IPs for $99 with no data cap. Not sure if someone else uses them on the same site as this guy does, if so, they're worthless of course. But I wouldn't pay more per proxy than that. In the beginning, there probably will be trial and error to find a suitable proxy provider.