Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannels alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannels alternative

ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

I send ~50k emails per month, and I use MailChannels relay to accomplish this. I don’t send any spam or anything. Instead, I use them because I don’t want to worry about mail delivery.

Recently I have gotten a lot of false spam positives due to web hosting customers wanting to CC their mail to their private inboxes.

I’m okay with the price of 70 USD per month, though I’m curious if a different solution would be better for my use case - not worrying about mail delivery issues.

I want it to be as simple as it is here. SPF record change to include mail channels and simple relay login. No domain verification.

Thank you

Comments

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

have you had a look at AWS , AWS Simple mail you pay for the amount you send with them used there service for a client there prices are quite good to be honest , never had any deliverability or spam issues

https://aws.amazon.com/ses/

sorry its one of the big boys

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

The alternative I found so far is https://www.smtp2go.com/pricing/

It seems great except for the fact you need to verify each domain

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    have you had a look at AWS , AWS Simple mail you pay for the amount you send with them used there service for a client there prices are quite good to be honest , never had any deliverability or spam issues

https://aws.amazon.com/ses/

sorry its one of the big boys

No I haven’t looked into this

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We have tried quite a few SMTP relay solutions, including SMTP2GO & Mail.baby but we unfortunately weren't able to match the quality of MailChannels in terms of deliverability. We had customer emails going to junk with big providers like Outlook on both of those options, but MailChannels had them going to inbox.

I think you will struggle to find something like this that matches the quality of MC.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I think Amazon ses might be the cheapest? There are some resellers that use them (sorry I cannot remember the name unfortunately) but I remember it being something like 20,000 emails per month at a price of $50 dollars a year, wish I remembered the name, again, my apologies!!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Check appsumo, pretty sure it was there I saw it

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Hard to beat Amazon SES. Cheap and deliverability is great.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

AWS SES so many business use , i use for for clients that require mass sending and it works a treat !

50k emails is comming out 17.20 usd with aws directly

• Stick with mail channels. Your email deliverability issues are a misconfiguration on your end, fix that and you won't have issues. It doesn't matter which provider you use if your configuration is broken.

Thanked by 2ask_seek_knock SinV
  • gmail

• Peppery9Peppery9 Member
    edited April 2022

Amazon SES requires individual domain verification, so probably not suitable for this use case.

• edited April 2022

I don't think there would be any alternatives for you, because it is OP itself @ezeth who has been sending huge amount of spams.
    Being a customer of Boom.host might well be a pitiful choice, because they will be blamed, accused, rebuked falsely and maliciously, not to mention the shitting SLA, the privacy crushing project, and account deletion.

Avoid ezeth's boom.host, boycott if possible.

• spamexpert

• @ask_seek_knock said: Avoid ezeth's boom.host, boycott if possible.

100% agreed.

@ask_seek_knock said:
    Avoid ezeth's boom.host, boycott if possible.

boomer.host*

Why are you still allowed internet access and not in reeducarion camp yet?

The brain.let domain and the moan username you got on CPANEL sure is living up to its name

• edited April 2022

Thanks for spell correcting and sorry for the misspell, which should be
    boomed.host

Why would I contribute (if any) SEO if the site is a fraudulent? And the services @ezeth provided did break occasionally.

@ezeth said: Why are you still allowed internet access and not in reeducarion camp yet?

Last but most importantly, literally millions of Uighurs have been incarcerated in hundreds of concentration camps, which Mr Trump and Mr Pompeo considered it a genocide. Show some respect for innocent people ruled by CCP, and save your newspeak.

Wolf-warrior diplomacy only unites, not retreats people in free and open world.
    Boycott the MJJ @ezeth .

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Correct version:
    Avoid MJJ ezeth's boomer.host, boycott if possible.
    Boomer.host is a scam and it will deadpool soon.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

guys take it easy he paid $200

doomed.host

edited April 2022

@ask_seek_knock said: Thanks for spell

:s I am no wizzard

concentration camps

No. That’s offensive language

@cybertech said:

Damn straight

• @ezeth said:

@cybertech said:

Damn straight

Nah you paid $200 for a place to market your low grade wares. Getting called out is 100% your issue.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • dosaidosai Member

Boom will rebrand to lowend.host and all will be forgotten.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • CatixsCatixs Member, Host Rep

Zoho Zopetomail, similar to pay as you go plan.

• +1 vote for mail.baby from interserve, cannot find anywhere that can compare on price and can use it on as many servers as you like. Just pay 0.20c per 1000 emails.

• @dosai said:

Anyone interested in taking bets on when boom deadpools? My bet is sometime during 2022.

• SoulidkSoulidk Member

@dahartigan said:

@dosai said:

Anyone interested in taking bets on when boom deadpools? My bet is sometime during 2022.

After racknerd for sure

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2022

Amazon SES. Lark Suite has handled domain verification in some way.

• zedzed Member

edit: unhelpful comment sorry