Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KS-LE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KS-LE

Cleaning out some leftover servers and got a KS-LE one from last BF. The one with an e5 1620v2 and 32gb ram with a 2x2tb hdd. Unfortunately the drives have a good bit of power on hours, but other than that it's worked really well.

It runs at 15€/mo and has got about a week left on it, so looking for 10-15€ or so for it, considering you can't get them anymore.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Which location

• fanfan Veteran

Which DC are these in?

• @bruh21 said:
    Which location

@fan said:
    Which DC are these in?

BHS6

• fanfan Veteran

@hannes said: BHS6

I think I'll pass on these then, need one in RBX3 for the internal vlan.

Thanked by 1hannes
  • @hannes said:
    Cleaning out some leftover servers and got a KS-LE one from last BF. The one with an e5 1620v2 and 32gb ram with a 2x2tb hdd. Unfortunately the drives have a good bit of power on hours, but other than that it's worked really well.

It runs at 15€/mo and has got about a week left on it, so looking for 10-15€ or so for it, considering you can't get them anymore.

Pls post yabs or confirm port speed.
    Did you ask support if it's good for transfer? It's very flaky

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Support is a fucking nightmare. I'm 2 weeks into a transfer, all going well and suddenly I get the told that the 'process has changed' and that I just give access to extra users via the control panel :-/

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • SPSP Member

How does the transfer process work? I don't have an OVH account yet, but I could get one if it is relatively easy. Judging by Nekki's comment, it probably isn't though.

• fanfan Veteran

@Nekki said: 2 weeks

Once I waited nearly 2 months for a failed transfer, ended up letting that server expire.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@SP said: How does the transfer process work? I don't have an OVH account yet, but I could get one if it is relatively easy. Judging by Nekki's comment, it probably isn't though.

• Both parties need an account.
    • Owning account raises a ticket asking to transfer the server to the receiving account
    • Receiving account raises a ticket confirming they wish to receive the server
    • Owning account references the receiving account's ticket.
    • Profit?
    Thanked by 2Falzo SP