Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does this mean someone blocked me?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does this mean someone blocked me?

lol

Comments

• henixhenix Member

the end is nigh

Thanked by 1SP
  • It basically means that

you didn't have permission to do whatever you attempted.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

It means the thread is closed by an admin or a moderator.

Thanked by 1szymonp
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I know you’re 17, but you appear to have no idea how anything works based on the questions you ask. Is this your first week on the internet?

• You do not have access to that specific page, in this context it would most likely mean that a administrator / moderator has restricted access to that page / thread. (TL;DR: it's been removed.)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dbContext said:
    You do not have access to that specific page, in this context it would most likely mean that a administrator / moderator has restricted access to that page / thread. (TL;DR: it's been removed.)

Did you post this explanation a day after it was already explained simply to use your favourite word appropriately?

• @Nekki said:

@dbContext said:
    You do not have access to that specific page, in this context it would most likely mean that a administrator / moderator has restricted access to that page / thread. (TL;DR: it's been removed.)

Did you post this explanation a day after it was already explained simply to use your favourite word appropriately?

Context

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dbContext said:

@Nekki said:

@dbContext said:

Context

I’m finding you so fucking hot right now.

Thanked by 1dbContext
  • i blocked you.

• OgoidOgoid Member

@Nekki said:
    I know you’re 17, but you appear to have no idea how anything works based on the questions you ask. Is this your first week on the internet?

Imagine bashing on a kid. He's our future.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited April 2022

@Ogoid said: He's our future

There is no future.

• MurvMurv Member

@Nekki said: I’m finding you so fucking hot right now.

Did I just get cheated on twice in a single day!?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ogoid said:

@Nekki said:

Imagine bashing on a kid. He's our future.

PHRASING

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Murv said:

@Nekki said: I’m finding you so fucking hot right now.

Did I just get cheated on twice in a single day!?

Where’s the fucking Team Weeb thread?

You promise me the world then NOTHING HAPPENS.

• MurvMurv Member

@Nekki said: You promise me the world then NOTHING HAPPENS.

A weeb promise made, is a promise kept!