Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iProVPN Exclusively offering a Jaw-dropping Deal for only $30 with 10 Multi-logins 95% Discount.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iProVPN Exclusively offering a Jaw-dropping Deal for only $30 with 10 Multi-logins 95% Discount.

iProVPN is offering lifetime subscription at $40. However, you can take 25% off with the coupon code "iprolifetime" and pay ONLY $30!

Deal URL: https://iprovpn.com/exclusive-deal

Features List

No. of Servers: 350+ || Location: 30+ || Supported Devices: ALL

• Spoof IP address
• Bypass Geo-restriction
• Internet Safety
• No-Logs Policy
• DNS/IP Leak Protection
• Kill Switch
• AES 256-bit
• Malware Protection
• Ad Blocker
• Fast Buffering
• Use Multiple Devices
• Prevent Bandwidth Throttling

Some of the added advanced features

• Supporting all major streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, etc.
• Smart apps for devices like macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android

Thanked by 1Nekki

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Holy shit, it’s not even an aff link! Thanks, sexy guy!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

No thanks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MannDude said:
    No thanks.

Why ‘No’, DudeMan?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@MannDude said:
    No thanks.

Why ‘No’, DudeMan?

https://lowendtalk.com/profile/peterbr422

I just assume it's spam and that the user will be gone, never providing any valuable content to this site.

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited April 2022
  • yeah, lifetime is like never a good business model for things that have a continous cost. if you want a lifetime VPN either make a free VPS and DIY it or use windscribe/proton, both are free, at least for the basic version.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

@Nekki said:
    Holy shit, it’s not even an aff link! Thanks, sexy guy!

You called it in the other thread, mate. Below 40$ now.

Likely another PureVPN/Ivacy/FastestVPN reseller. Good as an extra backup, I'd reckon.

Expect apps to be buggy as usual with Ivacy/FastestVPN. You can always use vanilla ovpn.

Tested it a while ago @Nekki

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/170294/iprovpn-lifetime-deal-34-on-stacksocial-short-review

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • VoidVoid Member

Cool. Another lifetime deal for a VPN none has heard before.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

@jmaxwell said:
    Cool. Another lifetime deal for a VPN none has heard before.

With the resellers of PureVPN that's not necessarily a deal-breaker, though. They just resell PureVPNs infrastructure and (iirc) don't even have to pay a fixed monthly fee for it (rather get paid commission per sign-up/sale or smth like that). A while back I read into 2-3 VPN Reseller services/schemes (VPNresellerscom, VPNShazam and PureVPNs) and PureVPN's reseller scheme was kinda "easy" to maintain (= keep alive even if not many sales), so probably just like FastestVPN/Ivacy not going anywhere soon. Don't expect anything "better", either. Ivacy has more servers than the other two and is what I'd consider a more "advanced" reseller with extra features, but the buggy apps, servers and infra are likely all the same.

Thanked by 2Void szymonp
  • If there are "10 logins", does anyone want to split buy? I don't need 10 accounts lol

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@szymonp said:
    If there are "10 logins", does anyone want to split buy? I don't need 10 accounts lol

If you're being cheap-ass, go with the $20 FastestVPN deal.

• @Nekki said:

@szymonp said:
    If there are "10 logins", does anyone want to split buy? I don't need 10 accounts lol

it's 12$ now for that lol for 20 devices

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

The VPN software for most of these VPN services is utter rubbish and has been a pia for me since I only use this for Netflix. Damn all these VPN companies.

• @risharde said:
    The VPN software for most of these VPN services is utter rubbish and has been a pia for me since I only use this for Netflix. Damn all these VPN companies.

check out windscribe, it really is great in my opinion

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @risharde said:

You should probably just get a lifetime SmartDNS deal (keepsolid or getflix if still available) then just update your DNS and voila :)

Thanked by 1risharde
  • I think this one was using the same servers as fastestvpn, IP difference was only a digit when I checked, but I could be confusing this with another VPN, will try and confirm.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @magicvpn said:
    I think this one was using the same servers as fastestvpn, IP difference was only a digit when I checked, but I could be confusing this with another VPN, will try and confirm.

This is very likely the case (check my post above).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@szymonp said:

@Nekki said:

@szymonp said:

it's 12$ now for that lol for 20 devices

Go get that then, as has been said, this is reselling the same stuff as FastestVPN

• @magicvpn said:
    I think this one was using the same servers as fastestvpn, IP difference was only a digit when I checked, but I could be confusing this with another VPN, will try and confirm.

could also be that they just bought the same low end VPS plan to host their VPN service lol

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited April 2022

So the answer is yes and no.
    Here's FastestVPN:
    bel1.jumptoserver.com: 217.138.211.67
    bel2.jumptoserver.com: 217.138.211.68

And here's iProVPN:
    bel.connectipro.com: 217.138.211.69

Edit:
    And India has this too:
    in2.jumptoserver.com: 103.73.191.110 (Hostname "skilto.kanopicem.co.uk")
    in-ipro.connectipro.com: 103.73.191.109 (Hostname "temp.kanopicem.co.uk")

I tried 5 locations, 3 were even different hosts (and 2 as you can see, very close)
    They do seem to have less locations compared to FastestVPN, maybe they got a worse deal with whoever is selling this service to them (and FastestVPN)?

Thanked by 2Ympker Chuck
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm swerving this. I'll be back when it's $10-$15. Maybe.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Nekki said:

You've already got FastestVPN and it's likely even "better" than this one. This was the reason I didn't get it yet. Waiting for FastestVPN pricing 15$ish

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Ympker said:

@Nekki said:

You've already got FastestVPN and it's likely even "better" than this one. This was the reason I didn't get it yet. Waiting for FastestVPN pricing 15$ish

fastestvpn is 12$ rn for 20 devices lifetime lol
    don't know how good it is ofc but might buy just to have a backup

• Skipping this one too, since it's mostly an overlap of servers or just hosts which are most likely cheaper. I already got 4 VPN's which do not use the same servers. If you do need a VPN I'd suggest FastestVPN over this, but this one might have better software, never tried it.

Keep in mind FastestVPN claimed to be audited and removed this once I asked about it, so don't do anything sketchy/private on these VPN's.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @szymonp said: fastestvpn is 12$ rn for 20 devices lifetime lol

Where?

• Interesting, I'd get that instead compared to iProVPN.
    I got my lifetime subscription from their site (for 10$, at the time, because I asked for a refund and they offered 50% off if I came back) once their lifetime subscription became 15 multi logins, they upgraded me without me even asking for it.
    I do see a review on the site that suggest you might get a lower amount of multi logins but still a good deal.

Thanked by 1Ympker