Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 10 Gbit unmetered providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 10 Gbit unmetered providers

gzzgzz Member

I currently have servers with these providers:

• tempest.net - $110~ Monthly
  • Sibyl.li // Terrahost (Or whatever name they're going by this week) - $150~ Monthly

Looking to expand, any suggestions for providers that have similar offerings?

Thanked by 1yongsiklee

Comments

• Psychz? They have an e3 in Dallas right now for $210/mo

• LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

We offer unmetered 10Gbps VPS services on the Path / Tempest network, would this be of interest?

• @gzz said:

• Sibyl.li // Terrahost (Or whatever name they're going by this week) - $150~ Monthly

I have to admit, I saw the title, my mind had already decided that this thread would be a laugh, but then you disappointed me with your rational budget and relatively easy to answer question.

My regret is coming into this thread with that mindset, what the fuck has LET done to me?

Thanked by 2doughnet ralf
  • gzzgzz Member

@dahartigan said:

@gzz said:

I have to admit, I saw the title, my mind had already decided that this thread would be a laugh, but then you disappointed me with your rational budget and relatively easy to answer question.

My regret is coming into this thread with that mindset, what the fuck has LET done to me?

sir i need 100gb/s server in antarctic, my budget is 2 dollars yearly

Thanked by 2Hotmarer ralf
  • @gzz said:

@dahartigan said:

@gzz said:

sir i need 100gb/s server in antarctic, my budget is 2 dollars yearly

Much better!

• https://www.fractionservers.com/specials/

If your looking for UK based do Unmetered 10gbps for under 300 quid.