Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL] Easter deals by LiteServer || NVME & Storage VPS plans || Recurring 25%+ OFF! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL] Easter deals by LiteServer || NVME & Storage VPS plans || Recurring 25%+ OFF!

2»

Comments

• @DP said:

@orc258 said: disgusting

Been with them since 2017 and have never felt disgusted with them, their services or their support, yet, so this might just be a case of you going through your menstrual cycle.

But feel free to share more details if it matters ✌️

I use vps for at least 1500 euros, not too much, but not too little either. Some merchants offer unconditional refunds, while others do not. I have no problem. But they provide so-called "refunds" for various reasons.
    They found the first reason, found that TOS did not, and found the second reason to refuse the refund. and told me it's only 3.75 euros for just one month.
    I was very surprised and confused about their values. Even 1 euro made me sick.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@orc258 said:
    "LiteServer only offers a redemption policy of two days for the VPS services, which only applies to the first VPS ordered by you. Additional software licenses ordered through LiteServer will not be eligible for refunds. We do not offer refunds for colocation/special services, or invoices paid with crypto currency. Depending on the selected payment method, a refund may exclude a small amount for the processing costs covering our transaction costs. As addition to this, upgraded plans are not eligible for refunds.
    b, For the improvement of its products/services LiteServer may ask for a reason."
    This is their TOS, and they don't have a policy of non-refundable using the coupon code. This is their first reason for not being able to refund. After asking, they said the second reason: I have an order that has not been paid for. Really funny. It is recommended that you cancel the refund policy, you can find many, many reasons to refuse a refund. Tell me it's only 3.75 euros, that's what your company values? disgusting

"disgusting"?

No congrats on your second post

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2022

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

Been with them since 2017 and have never felt disgusted with them, their services or their support, yet, so this might just be a case of you going through your menstrual cycle.

I use vps for at least 1500 euros, not too much, but not too little either. Some merchants offer unconditional refunds, while others do not. I have no problem. But they provide so-called "refunds" for various reasons.
    They found the first reason, found that TOS did not, and found the second reason to refuse the refund. and told me it's only 3.75 euros for just one month.

Feedback like yours usually makes people sick too.

If you want to share your experiences with a provider, I suggest you start from the top, in detail and include any screenshots or proof of your interaction with the provider - especially the part that made you sick.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

Overreact much?

No congrats on your third post

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited April 2022

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

Please. Don't ruin the fun for all of us who enjoy LiteServer services. This really sounds like being harsh for the sake of being harsh. We're talking peanuts here.

I, myself, both for personal and business, have been with the boys for various services varying from VPS to (since recently) Colocation services for many many years. They go above and beyond, and I have all faith in them having the right end in your case too.

There's always the rotten apples around who deem to disagree. Given your overreaction, I think the exact same thing would happen if you registered and ordered with another provider here where you'd not be satisfied and ask for a refund and see it denied. Do you think your own behaviour is fair?

Please: for the love of LET community, send me your PayPal address, let me send you the four Euros as a "evangelist" and promise to leave LET or never over-react again :-)

• @craigb said:

@orc258 said: Tell me it's only 3.75 euros, that's what your company values? disgusting

Did you read the TOS before you placed this unpaid order?

I used the promo code to purchase the service, the first time they said there was no refund for using the promo code, I told them there was no such provision in the TOS, the second time they said I had an order a few months ago (actually a few months ago I order without payment), can an order without payment be counted as an order? I wrote down a plan to assassinate Putin, but it didn't happen. Am I guilty of murdering Putin? I don't want to discuss this, so be it

• @RickBakkr said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

Please. Don't ruin the fun for all of us who enjoy LiteServer services. This really sounds like being harsh for the sake of being harsh. We're talking peanuts here.

I, myself, both for personal and business, have been with the boys for various services varying from VPS to (since recently) Colocation services for many many years. They go above and beyond, and I have all faith in them having the right end in your case too.

There's always the rotten apples around who deem to disagree. Given your overreaction, I think the exact same thing would happen if you registered and ordered with another provider here where you'd not be satisfied and ask for a refund and see it denied. Do you think your own behaviour is fair?

Please: for the love of LET community, send me your PayPal address, let me send you the four Euros as a "evangelist" and promise to leave LET or never over-react again :-)

Glad you found a vps provider you like. I'm not trying to break it
    They say it's only 3.75 euros, but the logic behind it is that 1,000 euros will do under the same conditions? Do you think this is fair?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

u spend 1.500 euros but cant afford 3,75eur to idle a month?

ok

• @cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

ok

Your comprehension skills are awesome. You are logical and I can. But why can't I maintain my power? 3.75€ entitlement lower than 1500€ entitlement?

• @orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

ok

Your comprehension skills are awesome. You are logical and I can. But why can't I maintain my power? 3.75€ entitlement lower than 1500€ entitlement?

Your analogy skills are awesome. You are logical and i can also. What power do you want to maintain? is 1.500€ entitlement more than 3,75€?

• @orc258 said: I don't want to discuss this, so be it

Er, OK. Maybe step away from the computer for a bit?

• @cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

ok

Your analogy skills are awesome. You are logical and i can also. What power do you want to maintain? is 1.500€ entitlement more than 3,75€?

Then you tell me the last reply from the merchant is only 3.75 euros, what is the logic of it? Not worth it because it's so little? Is your logic the same as his? Of course I can be idle. Can I give up my rights because he's so few?

• @orc258 Why are you polluting provider's offer thread? if you want to share feedback open your own thread 😏

• _MS__MS_ Member

Thought they only bought from VirMach or servers in the West Coast location. Their link with LiteServer is difficult to understand.

• @orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

ok

Then you tell me the last reply from the merchant is only 3.75 euros, what is the logic of it? Not worth it because it's so little? Is your logic the same as his? Of course I can be idle. Can I give up my rights because he's so few?

can you show me the power of 1.500€?

@orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@cybertech said:

@orc258 said:

@DP said:

ok

Yes, you can give up your rights because he's so few

No congrats on your seventh post

• I've had various liteservers for almost 5 years now - never had a problem with any of them & support has always been knowledgeable & quick (even for low priority tickets) - although I've rarely needed to open a ticket (probably 4 in total in all this time)

Thanked by 2LiteServer Donkey
  • ralfralf Member

@orc258 said:
    I use vps for at least 1500 euros

Post yabs or it didn't happen.

Thanked by 2Donkey LiteServer

@ralf said:

@orc258 said:

This doesn't cost 1500 euros, but it is what it is and just thought I'd leave this here :smiley:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-05-06                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 07 May 2022 09:04:58 PM CEST

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 81 days, 13 hours, 42 minutes
    Processor  : AMD EPYC 7452 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2350.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 38.1 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-11-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 256.82 MB/s  (64.2k) | 2.98 GB/s    (46.6k)
    Write      | 257.50 MB/s  (64.3k) | 3.00 GB/s    (46.9k)
    Total      | 514.32 MB/s (128.5k) | 5.99 GB/s    (93.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 5.17 GB/s    (10.1k) | 5.13 GB/s     (5.0k)
    Write      | 5.44 GB/s    (10.6k) | 5.48 GB/s     (5.3k)
    Total      | 10.61 GB/s   (20.7k) | 10.61 GB/s   (10.3k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 661 Mbits/sec   | 307 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 701 Mbits/sec   | 621 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 544 Mbits/sec   | 158 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 504 Mbits/sec   | 211 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 535 Mbits/sec   | 128 Mbits/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 706 Mbits/sec   | 283 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 702 Mbits/sec   | 766 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 623 Mbits/sec   | 119 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 554 Mbits/sec   | 129 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 779
    Multi Core      | 1461
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/14774084

💯

Thanked by 2LiteServer ralf
  • ralfralf Member

That's some mighty fine IO throughput!

• @DP said:

@ralf said:

@orc258 said:

This doesn't cost 1500 euros, but it is what it is and just thought I'd leave this here :smiley:

Nothing lite about that server! I always forget how fantastic their disk i/o ends up being. Fantastic provider!

@LiliLabs said: Nothing lite about that server! I always forget how fantastic their disk i/o ends up being. Fantastic provider!

Yeah and their support, Callum and everyone else, has always been responsive and helpful.

• @DP said:
    Yeah and their support, Callum and everyone else, has always been responsive and helpful.

Never needed to contact support but I don't doubt it. Extremely satisfied with the VMs I have with LS.

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

:D

• ArkasArkas Moderator

?? Necroposting??

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

@Arkas said:

?? Necroposting??

I'm considering whether to buy it, I'm afraid I can't find it here

@hkbbdx said:

@Arkas said:

?? Necroposting??

I'm considering whether to buy it, I'm afraid I can't find it here

They have just posted a new thread and offers for Independence Day.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180109/nl-4th-of-july-independence-day-week-deals-premium-kvm-plans

Happy Shopping!