Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Ashburn / Reston DC] Required 8+ Core Dedicated Server with 64+Gb RAM and 2*2TB NVME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Ashburn / Reston DC] Required 8+ Core Dedicated Server with 64+Gb RAM and 2*2TB NVME

Hi,

Looking for a server in Ashburn/Reston. I require it for crypto-related work and hence the high specification for dedicated server. My budget is in the range of 180-250$.

Required: 8core and +64gb RAM + NVMEs .
BW : min 30TB

The lower the better !

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

OVHCloud has some decent options in Virginia that would fit your budget

Thanked by 1monkeydlluffy
  • Thanks, but it looks out of stock.

• Any provider here that can get this done? I found tier.net useful but it does not have raid 0 option on the dashboard, not sure how to get that.

• CybrCybr Member

phoenixNAP has some good options in Ashburn.

E-2388G 64GB 1TB Enterprise NVMe (PCIe) on sale for $161.99.

$35.00 extra to increase 15TB traffic to 30TB.

• CybrCybr Member

Looks like they're also running a special this month giving away a free "selected system" with every server purchased in Phoenix or Ashburn. So you would get that as an extra bonus.

If you end up getting it and don't need the extra free system, I'd be happy to take it as a finders fee.

• Thanks @Cybr will look into it!

• The prices are good but it goes out of budget when I select additional NVMe drives. For some reason, the disk price is really high.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has a number of configurations in stock that might meet your needs.

Is NVMe a requirement, or would you consider SATA?

Is this server involved in CPU crypto mining or disk mining? If so, we wouldn't be interested.

• @qps said:
    QuickPacket has a number of configurations in stock that might meet your needs.

Is NVMe a requirement, or would you consider SATA?

Is this server involved in CPU crypto mining or disk mining? If so, we wouldn't be interested.

Will check it out, yes NVMe is a requirement. No we don't want to run CPU crypto mining.

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @aveline said:
    Clouvider?

Limited options, the suitable unit is usually out of budget and has higher requirements than needed.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We can do this for you well within your budget, have inventory in place already, and just need to add a 2nd NVME to the server for you to fulfil all your requirements.

Reach out to us at [email protected] to proceed...

~ SMARTHOST