Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contabo Singapore down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contabo Singapore down?

I have VPS in the Singapore location unable to get access SSH and VNC access. I called and emailed them but no response. Does anyone have the same issue or only me?

Comments

• Me too. My VPS in Singapore was down and no response until now.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

FWIW: I just ssh'd into my Contabo SGP VM and everything is fine. Maybe just some node(s) with problems?

• My Contabo SG location VPS is up and working fine, But there dashboard is not working for me I am not able to reinstall OS or do any server task from there dashboard, It give me error

• MY sg VPS also working fine. No down time was reported.

• Yes, yesterday since 22.30 SGT and then resolved today around 1 am SGT

they replied my email yesterday:
    We recently faced technical difficulties on the host server system on which your VPS is located, which our systems unfortunately could not resolve independently.Our technical department started investigating and rectifying the situation without delay. We are currently still working to solve the issue. The emergency maintenance will take some time, but we will do our best to bring your servers online as fast as even possible.

• @WebHorizon Singapore down too

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited April 2022

@adanforest said:
    @WebHorizon Singapore down too

Can confirm that, though they seem to be back online after a hard reboot but it did take a while.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited April 2022

From location USA :neutral:

Dear xxxxx,

Unfortunately, we have to inform you that an hardware error occurred on the host system where your VPS M NVMe (IP address 66.xxxxxx.240) resides. Two hardware failures occured simultaneously which caused severe damage to some VPS. Such double faults occur very rarely and our technicians tried everything to recover all data. In case of your VPS, all efforts were void, no data could be recovered. Please contact our customer service at [email protected] to assist you in recreating your VPS.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this incident.