Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated server

Required specs:

• Dual Quad core Xeon's (or better)
  • 64Gb of RAM (or more)
  • 4 HD's in hardware RAID-10 (10K RPM or better preferred, but, hardware raid10 is the important part, no less than 500GB each)
  • 1 Gbps Uplink port
  • 20TB /mo of data transfer (not currently utilizing this much, but need to grow into it.)
  • /26 of IP's (Justification provided as customer facing VPS host node)
  • Unmanaged

Budget: $250/mo

Migrating away from current provider, due to daily network hiccups in latency and random packet loss. If you make me an offer, I will search for positive reviews, and investigate the quality of your network based on reviews, traceroutes, speedtests, etc. I'd rather not move into another problematic network. Also, the above specifications are my minimums, if you can offer the minimum cheaper than my budget, fine, that will allow me to addon more services with you, as I expect to max out my budget. If you have any other questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

-Robert

Comments

• I would say @FlipHost but their WHT offer seems sold-out.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We could most certainly offer this hardware, just would have to order it.

To further work out details if you are interested open a sales ticket in our system: [email protected]

• I'm interested too.

• I would be cautious no matter what if you find that solution for $250.00 Corners are going to be cut somewhere, most likely with a provider that has a poor network or little to no customer support. IPs are also usually around $1/mo/IP

I would suggest raising your budget to at least$400 monthly, otherwise you will quickly find yourself, again, in a search for a new provider.

• @DalComp said:
    I would say FlipHost but their WHT offer seems sold-out.

We can order some in as Fliphost said if interested. Just contact sales on that order. Should be fine.

• Yeah and some of us who ordered from Fliphost on Nov 29th have still not been provisioned or for that matter even been told WHY there is a delay - no communication whatsoever...

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited December 2013

@holyearth said:
    Yeah and some of us who ordered from Fliphost on Nov 29th have still not been provisioned or for that matter even been told WHY there is a delay - no communication whatsoever...

All tickets have been answered. If you have a concern please contact support. Some have been provisioned, some have been refunded, all tickets replied to. People that receive servers don't post :)

The delay was due to Thanksgiving delaying our shipment - we ordered on Wednesday and it shipped the following Tuesday and then 5 servers had to be returned due to failure. We're still working on it.

Rest assured you won't be billed until the server arrives - we'll adjust your billing date.