Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server-factory.com | AMD RYZEN™ 9 5950X VDS | NL | 1C / 2GB RAM / 25 GB NVME @ 21€/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

server-factory.com | AMD RYZEN™ 9 5950X VDS | NL | 1C / 2GB RAM / 25 GB NVME @ 21€/year

mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

Hi!

We have another offer for you:

AMD RYZEN™ XXS

CPU: 0,25 Core / 1 Thread
RAM: 2 GB
STORAGE: 25 GB
UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
Outgoing Traffic: 2 TB per month
IPv4: 1
IPv6: /64 Subnet

21 € / annually exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies ORDER HERE!

AMD RYZEN™ Virtual Dedicated Servers hosted on:

AMD RYZEN™ 9 5950X BASE CLOCK 3.4 GHZ / BOOST CLOCK UP TO 4.9 GHZ
128 GB DDR4 ECC RAM from Kingston
2x Samsung 980 Pro NVMe PCIe 4.0 2TB SSD in RAID 1
10 Gbit Uplink

If you have any questions, please let me know in this thread, via PM or Ticket!

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Max

Comments

• ehabehab Member

nice to see max is active and offering good prices.

everytime i see you i recall my "Epyc M" - still itch to keep it but a budget is a budget.

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

@ehab said:
    nice to see max is active and offering good prices.

everytime i see you i recall my "Epyc M" - still itch to keep it but a budget is a budget.

Thanks for your feedback!

• Does 0.25C mean it can be 100% occupied? Not for crypto coins, just for database operations.

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • @mcgree said:
    Does 0.25C mean it can be 100% occupied? Not for crypto coins, just for database operations.

Yes 1/4th of the core is fully dedicated to you.

Thanked by 1mxmla

@mcgree said:
    Does 0.25C mean it can be 100% occupied? Not for crypto coins, just for database operations.

@contactwajeeh is right, you can use 1/4 of a core all the time, even for crypto B)

Thanks @contactwajeeh !

• You have /32, and you can actually assign two /48s to each one, one for the link prefix and one for the routing prefix.

Thanked by 2mxmla yoursunny
  • Good details and attractive offer.

The stock 5950X has 32 threads across 16 cores. How does 0.25 of a core mean 1 thread? What am I missing?

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • alvinalvin Member

Cool offer <3

Thanked by 1mxmla

@mcgree said:
    You have /32, and you can actually assign two /48s to each one, one for the link prefix and one for the routing prefix.

Thanks for your feedback!

@craigb said:
    Good details and attractive offer.

The stock 5950X has 32 threads across 16 cores. How does 0.25 of a core mean 1 thread? What am I missing?

Thanks! We assign one Hardware CPU core which is limited to 25% usage, the VPS sees it as 1 Core/Thread.

@alvin said:
    Cool offer <3

Thanks!

Thanked by 1craigb
  • @mxmla Could you please tell what is this motherboard and server chassis? Thanks

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mcgree said:
    You have /32, and you can actually assign two /48s to each one, one for the link prefix and one for the routing prefix.

No need for /48 link prefix.

These are sufficient:

• /64 link prefix
    • /48 or /56 routed prefix
    Thanked by 1JeDaYoshi

@Hotmarer said:
    @mxmla Could you please tell what is this motherboard and server chassis? Thanks

Sure, we use ASRock Rack X570D4U inside Inter-Tech 1U 10255

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @mxmla said:

@Hotmarer said:
    @mxmla Could you please tell what is this motherboard and server chassis? Thanks

Sure, we use ASRock Rack X570D4U inside Inter-Tech 1U 10255

Thank you very much for your answer. If I can still ask, how are your m2 drives connected, directly to the motherboard or in a different way?

Francisco once wrote that Asrock motherboards like to burn m2 discs, and because I want to build such a homelab server, that's why I'm asking.

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • Is everyone rushing to get an account with a host that allows customers to mine crypto?

Thanked by 1mxmla

@Hotmarer said:
    Thank you very much for your answer. If I can still ask, how are your m2 drives connected, directly to the motherboard or in a different way?

Francisco once wrote that Asrock motherboards like to burn m2 discs, and because I want to build such a homelab server, that's why I'm asking.

No issues so far in 18 Servers since 1 year with directly connected M.2 Drives.

The drives are reporting 28 - 30 C B)

• @mxmla said:

@Hotmarer said:

No issues so far in 18 Servers since 1 year with directly connected M.2 Drives.

The drives are reporting 28 - 30 C B)

The last question. What PSU are you using?

• umzakumzak Member

@JoeMerit said:
    Is everyone rushing to get an account with a host that allows customers to mine crypto?

I'm a bit worried if my neighbors use it for mining crypto

Thanked by 2ehab mxmla
  • ehabehab Member
    edited April 2022

@umzak said:

don't worry, the resources are dedicated.
    otherwise you can ask max for your share of his wallet.

Thanked by 2mxmla umzak

@umzak said:

@JoeMerit said:
    Is everyone rushing to get an account with a host that allows customers to mine crypto?

As @ehab mentioned the resources are dedicated and at the moment no VDS is using 100% of the CPU so I don't think anybody is mining :)

Thanked by 1umzak
  • umzakumzak Member

@mxmla said:

@umzak said:

@JoeMerit said:

As @ehab mentioned the resources are dedicated and at the moment no VDS is using 100% of the CPU so I don't think anybody is mining :)

So, you already have 18 servers, do you have any plans to expand to Singapore? hard to find vds in singapore with cheap prices

Thanked by 1mxmla
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Hey! Nice to see a neighbour in Dronten (cough "the farmlands" cough) !

Would you mind sharing if you use Serverius their shared colocation or private rack colocation solution? In terms of the network solution used with either of the products, one is more stable than the other ... although I doubt it matters for LET haha ;-)

Thanked by 1Hotmarer

@umzak said:
    So, you already have 18 servers, do you have any plans to expand to Singapore? hard to find vds in singapore with cheap prices

Yes we have plans to expand to Singapore, we are in the process of getting a APNIC Member at the moment, let's see what the upcoming weeks will bring B)

@RickBakkr said:
    Hey! Nice to see a neighbour in Dronten (cough "the farmlands" cough) !

Would you mind sharing if you use Serverius their shared colocation or private rack colocation solution? In terms of the network solution used with either of the products, one is more stable than the other ... although I doubt it matters for LET haha ;-)

We use Serverius single Server Colocation and have no problems with their network regarding stability or performance B)

Hi! Many customers asked us how they can send E-Mail via their servers. We configured a Mail relay server for our customers. If you want to send E-Mail from your server please open a Ticket with the Domain you want to send from and we will answer with the necessary DNS records you have to add, after you set the DNS records you get SMTP Credentials from us and can send E-Mail!

Thanked by 2ehab ElonBezos
  • Do you offer full management of the VDS?

Regards.

• VoidVoid Member

@mxmla said:

@umzak said:

@JoeMerit said:

But mining is still prohibited right ?

@jmaxwell CPU is dedicated with our VDS, you can use the CPU 100% 24/7 B)

Thanked by 1Void
  • I bought two VPS and since September, everything is very good.
    I recommend.
    When will we have new promotions?

• Waiting for your US & SG servers

This discussion has been closed.