Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do top 1% pretty people, look at life differently?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do top 1% pretty people, look at life differently?

Title says it all.

WELL?
  1. DO THEY?76 votes
    1. YEAH
      65.79%
    2. NO LOL
      34.21%

Comments

• ehabehab Member

everyone look at life differently.

how do you do today?

Thanked by 2Logano coreflux
  • @ehab said: everyone look at life differently.
    how do you do today?

imagine i asked if color blind people see things differently, and instead of saying "yes"/"no" you come up with the least functional of all answers that doesn't even stick to the conext of the question: "everyone looks at colors differently, how do you even know they're not psychological, can u prove ur green doesn't look like red to me?"

Thanked by 1danielcardosopt
  • ehabehab Member
    edited April 2022

@duckeeyuck said:

colors are colors even if some are color blind. They still enjoy the rainbow.

life on the other hand .... there is so much to say.... and because i know you are having one of those days I'd say every one is beautiful and are unique.

i gotta do some work, be happy and do good things, it comes back :) and one hour at a time gets you there.

have a nice day dear duckee.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited April 2022

Well, some people view certain things as important and emphasize them as the necessary conditions for a "good" society.

If you want an answer that's any more detailed than that, I'd suggest reading The righteous mind.

• how would i know ?!?!?!?!

• ehabehab Member

@cybertech said:
    how would i know ?!?!?!?!

MOOORRRRRR

• edited April 2022

@duckeeyuck said:
    can u prove ur green doesn't look like red to me?

This right here... I always thought about it...
    What if the same thing has a different perception to different people? How do I know that your green is my green?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@danielcardosopt said: How do I know that your green is my green?

because someone told you which color humanity named 'green' when you were a kid.

color blindness is not about giving it different names but being unable to visually recognize a difference. totally different topic.

@ehab said: everyone look at life differently.

this. being pretty or not is more likely subject to an (external) definition of pretty and not a real attribute to someone. so if at all the question should be, if being considered pretty can have an influence on how to see life...

pretty philosophical in any way.

• Its so deep I found my head up in my ass.

Thanked by 1etcrooty
  • @Falzo said: this. being pretty or not is more likely subject to an (external) definition of pretty and not a real attribute to someone. so if at all the question should be, if being considered pretty can have an influence on how to see life...
    pretty philosophical in any way.

fine, i do agree that there is no objective reality and that everything is shadowed by comparisons/expectations

but coming back to the green thing, there's no evidence for colors activating X region of the brain of all people, it's psychological, your green can look red but you could never

@danielcardosopt said: This right here... I always thought about it...

What if the same thing has a different perception to different people? How do I know that your green is my green?

first existencial crisis right there, when i was i kid i used to get panic attacks thinking what if im dressed like a clown or on a mental hospital and i see things like Y but everyone else is X?
    but to answer your question in all seriousness:
    colors are psychological, and this theory is not yet possible to prove, yet if you were to have the mathematical ability and ability to understand genes, you could probably deduce the answer yet it would make zero difference if you perceive B color as different
    if anything it just makes me want to see life thru your eyes

• hwthwt Member

I'm not sure we can even agree on who are the top 1% pretty people in the world.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@hwt said:
    I'm not sure we can even agree on who are the top 1% pretty people in the world.

I’m pretty sure we could come to a consensus, so long as we have gifs to review.

• yes, i look at life differently.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • The question is, how do “mundane” people look at life?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Being a non-pretty person, I usually have to focus quite alot on producing something valuable as opposed to just walking with value so yes I'd say pretty people in general / majority see things differently.

Can you imagine looking cute and being rewarded for it? Not I. Therefore, they must look at life differently...

Thanked by 1duckeeyuck
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Pretty people cry at home knowing that ugly people are touching themselves to pictures of them. It’s like remote sexual assault, all day, every day.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    Pretty people cry at home knowing that ugly people are touching themselves to pictures of them. It’s like remote sexual assault, all day, every day.

This is probably what damaged me more than anything. The constant masturbation.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jar said:

@Nekki said:

This is probably what damaged me more than anything. The constant masturbation.

You said it was fine I so long as I didn’t send the ejaculation videos anymore.

Thanked by 2jar duckeeyuck
  • mrTommrTom Member
    edited April 2022

There was a whole episode of 30Rock about exactly this question:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bubble_(30_Rock)

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited April 2022

@Kousaka said: The question is, how do “mundane” people look at life?

You don't have to be pretty to be mundane, actually anecdotally most mundane aren't even pretty they just play off as if they are

@mrTom said: There was a whole episode of 30Rock about exactly this question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bubble_(30_Rock)

just saw it, I didn't know about this show until now, ty

@risharde said: Being a non-pretty person, I usually have to focus quite alot on producing something valuable as opposed to just walking with value so yes I'd say pretty people in general / majority see things differently.

Can you imagine looking cute and being rewarded for it? Not I. Therefore, they must look at life differently...

Thank you for the serious reply.

• You'd have to ask them. Life is a scam anyway basically.

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited April 2022

As a 0% pretty person, I can tell you that the earth is not flat but it is hollow. Please be careful on your weight. Too many fatties and we're all fucked.

• barkbark Member

Do a few years in corp HR management.

The answer? Duh. ;)

Everything seems just a little easier for attractive people, and they know it.

• As a part of the bottom 1%, yes we do. But remain hopeful for a much, much better life, away from the shitshow we're currently in.