Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone can provide a sever located in Cambodia? I want to make a TikTok there.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget: 20$/mo

Due to that using TikTok must make lots of traffic, so I do need a VPS hosting without traffic-limited. And for the bandwidth, Just watching videos fluently is OK.

tttthank you!

Comments

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Can you elaborate? Why can't you just watch videos on the TikTok app? Streaming videos from a remote server seems to be just as resource-hungry...

• Cambodia without traffic-limited? :D

Lightnode has VPS in Cambodia. 1 CPU, 2 GB for $7+, but only with 1 TB bandwidth. You can add more BW though.

• HamerHamer Member

@lentro said:
    Can you elaborate? Why can't you just watch videos on the TikTok app? Streaming videos from a remote server seems to be just as resource-hungry...

I dont just watch but develop a TikTok account (maybe many accounts) there which needs a simulated local environment.

• @Hamer said:

@lentro said:

I dont just watch but develop a TikTok account (maybe many accounts) there which needs a simulated local environment.

Sounds like TikTok botting to increase views or followers.

• In fact, you can operate your tiktok by simulating a foreign environment through the ios terminal, deploying a Cambodian environment, and then the mobile phone does not record the mobile phone card and any user information, and can be restored by building a proxy network and deploying soft routing. And normal operation and video release. Of course, this is not limited to native IP or broadcast IP. Relatively speaking, native IP may be better. In terms of traffic preparation, visual inspection of frequent use of 2t per month is enough, you cannot use it. so much traffic.

• HamerHamer Member

@Leftup said:

@Hamer said:

@lentro said:

Sounds like TikTok botting to increase views or followers.

Botting maynot get plenty of views and followers I want on TikTok.

• HamerHamer Member

@farukir said:
    In fact, you can operate your TikTok by simulating a foreign environment through the ios terminal, deploying a Cambodian environment, and then the mobile phone does not record the mobile phone card and any user information, and can be restored by building a proxy network and deploying soft routing. And normal operation and video release. Of course, this is not limited to native IP or broadcast IP. Relatively speaking, native IP may be better. In terms of traffic preparation, visual inspection of frequent use of 2t per month is enough, you cannot use it. so much traffic.

Yep, I have tried it through the IOS terminal, even reset my phone with no mobile card. But I cannot get a 100 percent disguise on Whoer if you know. I must ensure that the risk is minimized because operating a special TikTok account is expensive.

In a word, I really need a native IP. But if anyone can get another way to make a 100 percent disguise. Please let me know. I especially appreciate it.

• This is like traffic exchange but worse because it actually eats up bandwidth.

• HamerHamer Member

@kheng86 said:
    Cambodia without traffic-limited? :D

Lightnode has VPS in Cambodia. 1 CPU, 2 GB for $7+, but only with 1 TB bandwidth. You can add more BW though.

Investigated them. The most traffic is 6t for $13 per month, I can accept it. But Im not sure if Lightnode can provide a fluently watching at such a cheap price. They dont support
    a trial before recharging.
    Have you tried or tested that can help me judge it?

In addition, I want more providers to make a comparison if anyone knows.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

There was Cambo Host but they got acquired by HostAsean

• HamerHamer Member

@BlaZe said:
    There was Cambo Host but they got acquired by HostAsean

I checked HostAsean. Their Cambodia location is out of stocks now.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

THIS SOUNDS VERY HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS

Thanked by 2SinV Hotmarer
  • HamerHamer Member

@Nekki said:
    THIS SOUNDS VERY HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS

lol, Im curious about what you suspect

• @Hamer said:

@farukir said:
    In fact, you can operate your TikTok by simulating a foreign environment through the ios terminal, deploying a Cambodian environment, and then the mobile phone does not record the mobile phone card and any user information, and can be restored by building a proxy network and deploying soft routing. And normal operation and video release. Of course, this is not limited to native IP or broadcast IP. Relatively speaking, native IP may be better. In terms of traffic preparation, visual inspection of frequent use of 2t per month is enough, you cannot use it. so much traffic.

Yep, I have tried it through the IOS terminal, even reset my phone with no mobile card. But I cannot get a 100 percent disguise on Whoer if you know. I must ensure that the risk is minimized because operating a special TikTok account is expensive.

In a word, I really need a native IP. But if anyone can get another way to make a 100 percent disguise. Please let me know. I especially appreciate it.

I think you may have made some mistakes. Who's data is for reference only and not necessarily accurate. I have encountered some users who have communicated with tiktok. Even if who is 100% simulated, the account will still be detected by the system. Here, in other words, you don’t have to use native ip. Shared ip can also be used for tiktok. Compared with tiktok, native ip will be better, but native ip may not be able to satisfy who’s 100%. Simulation, you don't need to care, as long as your configuration environment and ip use are no problem, it can operate normally. When I communicate with users, I often remind you that a single ip address service account should not exceed two.

• HamerHamer Member

@farukir said:

@Hamer said:

@farukir said:

I think you may have made some mistakes. Who's data is for reference only and not necessarily accurate. I have encountered some users who have communicated with tiktok. Even if who is 100% simulated, the account will still be detected by the system. Here, in other words, you don’t have to use native ip. Shared ip can also be used for tiktok. Compared with tiktok, native ip will be better, but native ip may not be able to satisfy who’s 100%. Simulation, you don't need to care, as long as your configuration environment and ip use are no problem, it can operate normally. When I communicate with users, I often remind you that a single ip address service account should not exceed two.

Thanks for your suggestion, Ive done. Actually, I made a single address for one account. Now it runs well.

• HamerHamer Member

@alexholl said:
    https://www.lightnode.com/

just go there.

Yep! Finally, I tried them with 6TB traffic. It takes a good experience until now.
    If you also want to get a Cambodia location, you can use my aff-link to register which will make you get a 5% off for your recharge.
    Aff-link:https://lightnode.com/?inviteCode=23DKP6&promoteWay=LINK
    No aff link:https://www.lightnode.com/