Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jellly VPN lifetime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jellly VPN lifetime

I have seen JellyVPN lifetime on stack social. They boast 10GBps dedicated network and 1 gbps port opening. And some stuff about ssl security don't know why for vpn.

I am looking for a vpn that allows port opening so i can seed my downloads anonymously.

I have not seen any legit review of this site or vpn and website looks very old and click baity.

Can someone verify legitimacy of this service?

Thanked by 1kalimov622

Comments

• Even single comment on stack social is spam

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

I have also read about it on Stacksocial yesterday. Among other things, they seem to advertise "Kerio VPN" protocol/software (first time I heard of it) which supposedly includes Bitdefender antivirus or similar (?!). They also mentioned SSL encryption/security quite a lot. For whatever reason, they thought that would be important, I guess. In the end, I didn't pull the trigger, because the whole site came over a bit sketchy/sluggish. Maybe some day I will reconsider, but skipping for now.

• VoidVoid Member

Check how long they are in operation, parent company, what jurisdiction they come under (5 eyes, 14 eyes etc), logging policies and take a decision. Stacksocial always has such deals for never known before VPNs and so on.

Thanked by 2Ympker FrankZ
  • @jmaxwell said:
    Check how long they are in operation, parent company, what jurisdiction they come under (5 eyes, 14 eyes etc), logging policies and take a decision. Stacksocial always has such deals for never known before VPNs and so on.

Indeed. Also had a look at many others over there (e.g. Belka/SlickVPN and others) and it always comes down to doing your research, checking your needs and then decide :)

• Keepsolid is king afaiac.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @dahartigan said:
    Keepsolid is king afaiac.

Definitely my personal favourite among those lifetime VPNs still available and overall Keepsolid/WS are my favourites.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Yes. Keepsolid is king in the matter of price but there are much better vpns (which are not the king or queen in the matter of price... What you pay is what you get)

Thanked by 2Ympker Chuck
  • @zappata said:
    Yes. Keepsolid is king in the matter of price but there are much better vpns (which are not the king or queen in the matter of price... What you pay is what you get)

All comes down to what you need as an individual. For me, Keepsolid ticks all the boxes and allows me to avoid a recurring sub :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Just had a quick look, their server status page returns something like OooOoops page not found.

My favorite is Ivacy, but using PureVPN ovpn files (you need to request your username from ivacy support to use Ivacy's ovpn files, but I found out PureVPN's ovpn files work with the same login).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • AnotherAnother Member
    edited April 2022

My favorite is Fastest VPN lifetime deal

i also have keepsolid but not liking it as much.

Slick VPN i have is just miserable bought it because we can request port open so i can seed. But speed was bad.

Was looking for better vpn with port opened and came across this, their promise of dedicated speed and open port is making me blind and i am tempting to buy this.

Thanked by 2Ympker TimRoo
  • @magicvpn said:
    Just had a quick look, their server status page returns something like OooOoops page not found.

My favorite is Ivacy, but using PureVPN ovpn files (you need to request your username from ivacy support to use Ivacy's ovpn files, but I found out PureVPN's ovpn files work with the same login).

Yeah, they are reselling PureVPN :P

• AnotherAnother Member
    edited April 2022

Well after a lot of temptation I finally bought it, 3 usd for 2 month ( 1 + 1 month free ).

Website is undeveloped as hell. only language of user dashboard is portages and not English. many website buttons not working.
    10 Gbps dedicated is a server in US.

Total 6 Servers:- 3 US and 3 Europe

I have compared openvpn speed test against fastest vpn in my 10 Gbps storage server.

and result

JellyVPN

34 Mbps download
    50 Mbps upload

against

Fastest VPN

50 Mbps download
    100 Mbps upload.

also can someone translate following:-

اولين اتصال۱۴۰۱/۰۱/۱۷ - ۲۰:۰۲
    تاريخ انقضا : ۱۴۰۱/۰۲/۱۶ / ۲۰:۰۲

I am getting following in google translate. this shows first connection and expiry date. I feel like this is showing 1 month. but its very unreadable

The first connection 1401/01/17 - 20:02
    Expiration date: 1401/02/16 / 20:02

• VoidVoid Member

@dahartigan said:

Do they have a zero log policy? I see online and on the list of ‘that one privacy guy’ that they do log certain data. While it is debatable that whether a zero log VPN actually collects any logs or not, not having a policy itself is little bit concerning.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@dahartigan said:

Do they have a zero log policy? I see online and on the list of ‘that one privacy guy’ that they do log certain data. While it is debatable that whether a zero log VPN actually collects any logs or not, not having a policy itself is little bit concerning.

I thought that Keepsolid actually had one of the most straight forward log policies:
    https://www.vpnunlimited.com/help/more-about-vpn/best-no-log-vpn

Their privacy policy goes even more into detail on what they log: https://www.keepsolid.com/privacy-policy

Tbh, I tend to rather trust VPNs that log SOMETHING than VPNs stating that they don't log anything, since odds are that some technical logs happen one way or another.

• Agreed, keepsolid is really good considering the lifetime price you're paying (Thanks @Ympker). I'd just wish they had some of the windscribe features in terms of browser extension. Then again I'd wish to see another amazing lifetime deal from windscribe too as imo they are currently the best.

First time I hear about JellyVPN too, a review after you get the time to test them for a while longer would be appreciated, @Another. Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 2TimRoo Ympker
  • @kalimov622 said:
    Agreed, keepsolid is really good considering the lifetime price you're paying (Thanks @Ympker). I'd just wish they had some of the windscribe features in terms of browser extension. Then again I'd wish to see another amazing lifetime deal from windscribe too as imo they are currently the best.

Exactly. I'm riding out the end of my Windscribe account just because the extension has whitelisting. Neither KeepSolid and FastestVPN has whitelisting in their extension and it's frustrating going to local-only sites with either of them.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2022

@TimRoo said:

@kalimov622 said:
    Agreed, keepsolid is really good considering the lifetime price you're paying (Thanks @Ympker). I'd just wish they had some of the windscribe features in terms of browser extension. Then again I'd wish to see another amazing lifetime deal from windscribe too as imo they are currently the best.

Exactly. I'm riding out the end of my Windscribe account just because the extension has whitelisting. Neither KeepSolid and FastestVPN has whitelisting in their extension and it's frustrating going to local-only sites with either of them.

For that purpose you could get Windscribe 1 location plan for 12$/year and use it for when you want to browse local sites. Then again, you could iust use two different browsers. One with vpn browser extension enabled and one without (or incognito) to access local sites.

@kalimov622 said:

First time I hear about JellyVPN too, a review after you get the time to test them for a while longer would be appreciated, @Another. Thanks for sharing.

In terms of features, WS is the best imho as well
    However, speed wise I prefer Keepsolid by far over WS. Fwiw I am still very happy to have been lucky when I got WS lifetime years ago. Still, for all the "straight forward" face that WS puts on for PR, I hate how their Lifetime deal always has an expiry date (2-3 years in the future). I already had to contact support on Discord once to renew it. Keepsolid/FastestVPN just has "one time" and be done with it. Recently had to contact Ivacy to renew lifetime access, too. Was a pita.

• Https://www.bitcoin-vpn.com you can search for a keyword "port". There are several options available.

• We

@Btclists said: Https://www.bitcoin-vpn.com you can search for a keyword "port". There are several options available.

Great site, Thanks. This will help a lot

• windscribe can open local port.