Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need budget VPS @ $3 p/m (EU locations only, payment via BTC)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need budget VPS @ $3 p/m (EU locations only, payment via BTC)

As the title states I am looking for a cheap KVM/OVZ vps for around $3 p/m. I will only need two months worth of time with it. Looking for EU locations, close to 1tb bandwidth and at least 200mbps.

thank you!

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@supertalk1 said:
    As the title states I am looking for a cheap KVM/OVZ vps for around $3 p/m. I will only need two months worth of time with it. Looking for EU locations, close to 1tb bandwidth and at least 200mbps.

You started a similar thread on March 15th and didn't react to any of the suggestions:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177951/looking-for-cheap-2-3-p-m-kvm-or-opvz-vps

• supertalk1supertalk1 Member
    edited April 2022

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

You started a similar thread on March 15th and didn't react to any of the suggestions:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/177951/looking-for-cheap-2-3-p-m-kvm-or-opvz-vps

I did, they were all asking for more than what I had to offer payment wise, or were in locations that had no use to me (USA etc). That's why I re-clarified in this post with only needing two months worth of time, and specifically EU locations.

Is making one post a month considered spam or something?

Thanked by 1ThinVps

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

I did,

No, not really. By "[You] didn't react to any of the suggestions", I mean that there's no visible reaction by you to anyone's suggestion in that thread (no clicking on "Thanks" either), so how is anyone supposed to know whether you pursued the suggestions or ignored them?

(Starting a "Requests" thread and not visibly reacting to anyone's suggestion isn't good form, but this should be self-evident.)

• mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

AMD EPYC™ XS

CPU: 0,5 Core / 1 Thread
    RAM: 4 GB
    STORAGE: 50 GB
    UPLINK: 1 Gbit/s
    UNMETERED INCOMING TRAFFIC
    Outgoing Traffic: 4 TB per month
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /64 Subnet

3 € / monthly exclusive VAT, if you are from the EU, VAT applies

We accept Bitcoin.

https://my.server-factory.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=18&promocode=LET-SPRING&cycle=m

More Info: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178249/40-off-ryzen-epyc-virtual-dedicated-servers-in-nl-alipay-btc-cc-pp/p1

Thanked by 1supertalk1
  • @angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

I did,

No, not really. By "[You] didn't react to any of the suggestions", I mean that there's no visible reaction by you to anyone's suggestion in that thread (no clicking on "Thanks" either), so how is anyone supposed to know whether you pursued the suggestions or ignored them?

(Starting a "Requests" thread and not visibly reacting to anyone's suggestion isn't good form, but this should be self-evident.)

No one here cares that I've made another post asking for something similar aside from you. It doesn't matter that I didn't provide a visual reaction to the posts that were made a month ago, I decided on my own that they weren't worthy of being useful to me, which is all that matters in this. Again, the original post was for me and my discretion.. I'm not sure why you think I have to give my reaction to it. Obviously if I made another post they weren't pursued or interested in.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

This is easily doable unmetered but we don’t accept BTC at this time :/

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

I did,

No one here cares that I've made another post asking for something similar aside from you. It doesn't matter that I didn't provide a visual reaction to the posts that were made a month ago, I decided on my own that they weren't worthy of being useful to me, which is all that matters in this. Again, the original post was for me and my discretion.. I'm not sure why you think I have to give my reaction to it. Obviously if I made another post they weren't pursued or interested in.

Well, I see that you're learning.

Thanked by 2supertalk1 Calypso
  • @angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

I did,

Go to bed.

edited April 2022

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

@angstrom said:

@supertalk1 said:

I did,

Go to bed.

Am getting ready to! But I'd like to first drink my nighttime tea. :)

• afnafn Member
    edited April 2022

@supertalk1 said: No one here cares that I've made another post asking for something similar aside from you.

Why do you speak for everyone? he is not the only one.

Based on your logic, should I say : nobody here cares to make offers/suggestions to you?

That aside, angstrom's point is, when users are not interactive enough, people get discouraged and don't do suggestions. If we know you won't reply to our suggestions nor even click on "thanks", people will not care to give you suggestions.

Now to answer your question:
    Most offers for that price will either require yearly payment or don't have crypto payment.
    Only few I can think of that satisfy your criteria:

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/ LU location when there is stock
    https://vpsdime.com/ has NL location storage but that would be out of stock too.

or https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173909/incognet-kvm-vps-in-the-netherlands-or-finland-free-second-year-or-30-off-with-crypto

but ask for a custom offer if possible because the 3.5 offer expired and the others are yearly

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @afn said:

@supertalk1 said: No one here cares that I've made another post asking for something similar aside from you.

Why do you speak for everyone? he is not the only one.

Based on your logic, should I say : nobody here cares to make offers/suggestions to you?

That aside, angstrom's point is, when users are not interactive enough, people get discouraged and don't do suggestions. If we know you won't reply to our suggestions nor even click on "thanks", people will not care to give you suggestions.

Now to answer your question:
    Most offers for that price will either require yearly payment or don't have crypto payment.
    Only few I can think of that satisfy your criteria:

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/ LU location when there is stock
    https://vpsdime.com/ has NL location storage but that would be out of stock too.

or https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173909/incognet-kvm-vps-in-the-netherlands-or-finland-free-second-year-or-30-off-with-crypto

but ask for a custom offer if possible because the 3.5 offer expired and the others are yearly

If people don't want to help me based on me not thanking anyone, then that is my problem, correct? I wasn't asking for opinions on how I should conduct myself on here. I was asking for a VPS. The weird passive aggressive responses because you are bored/spend too much time on here aren't appreciated, but I respect your right to do so.

Thanked by 1ThinVps
  • Nexusbytes

• CalypsoCalypso Member
    edited April 2022

@supertalk1 said:
    If people don't want to help me based on me not thanking anyone, then that is my problem, correct? I wasn't asking for opinions on how I should conduct myself on here. I was asking for a VPS. The weird passive aggressive responses because you are bored/spend too much time on here aren't appreciated, but I respect your right to do so.

You are asking here for something: an offer for a VPS. That's a favour. If you don't get such an offer, that's indeed your problem. If someone points out to you why you might not get your question for a favour answered, that's again a favour. You not understanding that: your problem. You not appreciating comments: your problem. Your attitude: your problem.

If I'd offer VPS's here, I'd not offer you something. Because people with this kind of attitude usually are the few percent of your customers taking up 70% of your time. You must charge a real premium price to be able to get any kind of profit out of those. And this is LET...

So, if you'd want to get results: change a bit of your attitude. More chances that you'll get a VPS that fits you. If not, your choice, but don't be wondering why you don't get the result you're after.

Thanked by 2angstrom afn
  • RapToNRapToN Member, Host Rep

@Calypso said:

@supertalk1 said:

If I'd offer VPS's here, I'd not offer you something. Because people with this kind of attitude usually are the few percent of your customers taking up 70% of your time. You must charge a real premium price to be able to get any kind of profit out of those. And this is LET...

I can only agree with that. While it would be possible for me to offer a server for about 5€ per 2 months, there is no interest for me to win you as a customer.

Thanked by 2angstrom afn
  • afnafn Member
    edited April 2022

That's what @angstrom and I are talking about... See? You missed on 2 possible offers.

@supertalk1 said: If people don't want to help me based on me not thanking anyone, then that is my problem, correct?

While I don't feel motivated at all to continue commenting further, but basically yes. People deal with you, based on your attitude with them. That is how the world rolls. In French/(at least in France) thanking someone, is sort of an obligation by nature. They call "thanks, please" and other kind words, "magical words" because they can do "magic". I saw 2 foreign guests denied at a French hotel once because they had a bad day/ bad trip it seems, and when they arrived they took it out on the hotel, they kicked the door open to enter, started a conversation without greeting by "ordering" the receptionist instead of "requesting".

Life is already hard on all of us (or at least hard on a lot of us) . We all go through pain and endure a lot, the least amount of courtesy, appreciation and kindness is really appreciated, or I even daresay needed for a lot of us to function. It is your kindness that motivates us despite the shit we go through to find it a pleasure and appreciate to deal with you. So, Show them your kindness :)

Example:

Thanked by 2angstrom ehab
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Looks like one of this customers where you just press the terminate and refound button - because its not worth it - and tell them to go elsewhere.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • ThinVpsThinVps Member
    edited April 2022

people losing lives in ukraine, and yet these "businessmen" get offended by not receiving thanks, and non-mod users using their time to stalk on users post history... and others chime in to father/son user. Guy was respectful, asked for vps, and said thank you. man, 1st world problems, guy did not press a thank you button... its worse than putin droppin a nuke.
    that bucha massacre is nothing comparing to not receiving a thank you.... boy oh boy the times we live in.

Thanked by 1supertalk1
  • afnafn Member

@ThinVps said:
    people losing lives in ukraine, and yet these "businessmen" get offended by not receiving thanks, and non-mod users using their time to stalk on users post history... and others chime in to father/son user. Guy was respectful, asked for vps, and said thank you. man, 1st world problems, guy did not press a thank you button... its worse than putin droppin a nuke.
    that bucha massacre is nothing comparing to not receiving a thank you.... boy oh boy the times we live in.

How is that relevant? People lose lives in Palestine everyday since 50 years, I don't see you stopped your life and endured shit for them. People die of hunger in Africa. My prayers for all them. But Life does not stop... We keep those innocent souls suffering in our mind, in our prayers, but it does not mean because a groupe of people/ a country is having 10 issues somewhere in the world, I need to put up with 5 issues on my side, because hey, it is nothing compared to the people suffering. With your logic, I can go ahead and crash into your car and ruin it, because HEY, a ruined car is nothing compared to my middle school friend living in terror in Ukraine? it costs 0$ to be nice. Courtesy isn't so hard.

You want to bring war and politics to this argument? ok, here: imagine the Ukrainian provider, living abroad, worried about his family in Ukraine, and barely trying to gather enough energy to open his computer and make offers to people because he needs that money to live and eat, when he gets no feedback, nor sells anything he might eventually get discouraged without even knowing why, that, on top of the issues he has. It is like a snowball, it builds up.

Thanked by 3angstrom ThinVps AXYZE
  • ThinVpsThinVps Member
    edited April 2022

@afn said:
    You want to bring war and politics to this argument? ok, here: imagine the Ukrainian provider, living abroad, worried about his family in Ukraine, and barely trying to gather enough energy to open his computer and make offers to people because he needs that money to live and eat, when he gets no feedback, nor sells anything he might eventually get discouraged without even knowing why, that, on top of the issues he has. It is like a snowball, it builds up.

Alright, thank you for teachings and life lessons dad. Won't happen again.

Thanked by 1afn
  • @Calypso said:

@supertalk1 said:

You are asking here for something: an offer for a VPS. That's a favour. If you don't get such an offer, that's indeed your problem. If someone points out to you why you might not get your question for a favour answered, that's again a favour. You not understanding that: your problem. You not appreciating comments: your problem. Your attitude: your problem.

So, if you'd want to get results: change a bit of your attitude. More chances that you'll get a VPS that fits you. If not, your choice, but don't be wondering why you don't get the result you're after.

Where did I come across as ungrateful towards providers? Suddenly it went from bad forum etiquette to bad customer. I feel like I'm being gaslighted on here for making a simple request, my words are being twisted to fit this narrative. I made a post a month ago, saw a few replies which didn't fit my needs and forgot about it.. then made a new post and immediately got jumped on for not having thanked anyone in the first post which means I'm somehow an ungrateful customer? This wasn't done out of malice or lack of care about people helping me...
    My attitude is fine, the attitude of how others suggest how I interact is the problem. The phrasing of comments did not come across as being helpful, but more so as a way to belittle and cause drama. @afn is turning this into his own self-righteous crusade.

Me choosing to not react to a post is in no way indicative of how I am as a customer, and it is insane that people are trying to make that assumption about me. Me defending myself against those accusations does not make me a bad customer either.

Thanked by 1ThinVps