Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

domainnameapi I need help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

domainnameapi I need help

TLSTLS Member

Hello, everyone.

I joined the reseller of the domainnameapi.com. I now use the WHMCS reseller domain. I want to resell their SSL certificate, but I'm in the background cp.domainnameapi.com can't find any settings about SSL certificate, and WHMCS plug-in doesn't have any. If you have partners who join the domain name API, please tell me that I need your help. Thank you very much.

PS: why didn't I find domainnameapi customer service? I sent emails from various departments, but I didn't get any reply. Interestingly https://www.domainnameapi.com/ Today's SSL certificate has expired. Did anyone tell me whether the domain name API has gone out of business?

Comments

• Welcome to LET Support, please wait while we double your waiting time for the reply of an SSL certificate reseller that got their own certificate expired.

Thanked by 1mmuyskens
  • Tagging @yoursunny for no reason.

Thanked by 1scooke
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

thank you for holding, have you tried rebooting your system as of yet? please do the needful and advise.

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • henixhenix Member

Welcome to LowEndSupport, your ticket ID is #375834.
    I've gone ahead and disabled your SSL certificate reseller.
    Do reply if you have further problems with the service

Thanked by 1Pilotseye