Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a 'cheap' (owned) HostBill License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a 'cheap' (owned) HostBill License

SacredSacred Member

Hi there,

I was searching for a cheap owned / leased license of hostbill. But it seems like I can not seem to find anything that fast. Does anyone know a place where you can do this? We would like to experiment wit h Hostbill but not pay the full amount of maybe a thousand dollars.

Help would be much appreciated.

Noah

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

There is a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee within HostBill which is a 'trial' in a way.

Also no experience with it but companies which are choosing HostBill no longer tend to move.

• I have an owned license which I can sell for 200 euro. Access to updates expired but you can renew it for 89.52 euro. I didn't use the license as we finally wrote our own control panel. If you are interested my e-mail is chris [at] cretaforce.gr

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

HB licenses can not be transferred, you need to order from their official website.

• Thanks for the reactions.

People are allowed to DM me if they do not want to list their offer here.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@Sacred said: People are allowed to DM me if they do not want to list their offer here.

same , wanting to test HB before committing to it, DM me anyone

• edited April 2022

No live demo on the site?!! :o

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:
    No live demo on the site?!! :o

Nope, sadly not.

Noah

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Hostbill is love it or hate it.
    But its kind of too close, to the extent that feel trapped specially when whatever you need is not already there or is not in exact form which you need.

• itoito Member, Host Rep

On a side note, does anyone need Blesta's own license? 150USD :)

• I’m also looking for the license :/

• @ito said:
    On a side note, does anyone need Blesta's own license? 150USD :)

Do please not derail this thread, nobody here is searching for a Blesta License.

@bibi421 said:
    I’m also looking for the license :/

If you find someone, please shoot me a PM ;)

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022

I also have an owned license can sell for $250 , includes addon 1 yr access latest updates worth $100.
    If you are interested billing [at] webhorizon.in

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

HostBill is pretty good, the admin UI is or used to be ugly as hell.