Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach servers down and nobody answered.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach servers down and nobody answered.

o2bito2bit Member

Three of my VirMach VPS were offline 2 weeks ago, and will it never ever ever going back?
No inform, no compensation, no one is gonna answer me in tickets.

Status Online
Node Name NY10GKVM60

@VirMach

Comments

• But it says Online?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • cgs3238cgs3238 Member
    edited April 2022

Another MJJ said:

Lowendtalk provider estimated response time:∞

• o2bito2bit Member

@skorous said:
    But it says Online?

Yes, I just tried to reinstall OS, it seems didn't work.

• Mine is still available.

• VoidVoid Member

It’s usually six to nine weeks

@o2bit said:
    Three of my VirMach VPS were offline 2 weeks ago, and will it never ever ever going back?

Status Online
    Node Name NY10GKVM60

@VirMach

• o2bito2bit Member

@jmaxwell said:
    It’s usually six to nine weeks

@o2bit said:

Status Online
    Node Name NY10GKVM60

@VirMach

Damn

• jason5545jason5545 Member
    edited April 2022

The first time a contacted Virmach support, it take a week for a ticket to be replied to, I thought it was bad, until I met Contabo... 🤣

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @jason5545 said:
    The first time a contacted Virmach support, it take a week for a ticket to be replied to, I thought it was bad, until I met Contabo... 🤣

Contabo replies me within an hour or so, also picks up calls and resolves the queries swiftly, at least for me.

• @jokesonyou said:

@jason5545 said:

Contabo replies me within an hour or so, also picks up calls and resolves the queries swiftly, at least for me.

For me, Contabo usually takes a week and a half to reply to my email. Never tried to call them, I'm in APAC, and I have no confidence in my telephone English, maybe I should instead of mailing them.

• welcome to the family man, i have the same problem with you it was totally 20 days without any help and solution

• ehabehab Member

@FrankZ was drunk and tripped on the power cables. Mr.Boss had too much and decided to gamble your money in LA.. So u know...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @jason5545 said:

@jokesonyou said:

@jason5545 said:

For me, Contabo usually takes a week and a half to reply to my email. Never tried to call them, I'm in APAC, and I have no confidence in my telephone English, maybe I should instead of mailing them.

Call them instead. Problems will be solved quicker, and you get to train your phone English etiquette. Sounds like a win win situation.

Thanked by 1jason5545
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@ehab said: @FrankZ was drunk and tripped on the power cables. Mr.Boss had too much and decided to gamble your money in LA.. So u know...

Thanked by 2ehab Mastodont
  • I just opened a ticket to upgrade my Windows 2008 server.

After reading this thread, I don't think it will ever happen. I just moved my stuff to another provider, because I need it online before Monday.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@yokowasis said: yokowasis

I would expect things that do not require remote data center hands, or regarding the new ryzen pre-orders, to be handled normally. There are other people doing customer support besides Virmach himself.

Note: The title of you ticket and the dept you send it to could make a difference in how quickly it is handled.

• Lowendsupport (:

• cuz the boss is swimming to Japan from the U.S. he should be right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean at this moment, probably in the Bermuda Triangle, no 4G/5G, no GPS, no WiFi, so it is impossible to reply to your message.

Thanked by 3agentwp o2bit karjaj
  • o2bito2bit Member

@louiejordan said:
    cuz the boss is swimming to Japan from the U.S. he should be right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean at this moment, probably in the Bermuda Triangle, no 4G/5G, no GPS, no WiFi, so it is impossible to reply to your message.

Sounds reasonable, can't find any reason to argue with you.

• @louiejordan said:
    cuz the boss is swimming to Japan from the U.S. he should be right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean at this moment, probably in the Bermuda Triangle, no 4G/5G, no GPS, no WiFi, so it is impossible to reply to your message.

that explains his missing, he could have went forward in time so we gotta wait some days.

• chacha Member

He may have gone to the Atlantic instead of the Pacific

• @cha said:
    He may have gone to the Atlantic instead of the Pacific

interesting route.

• amessamess Member

We all know Virmach has limited support for some deals, you can wait another two weeks