Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backup host that accepts crypto?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Backup host that accepts crypto?

Title

Need 2TB of storage

Price no issue

I would use https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=12&product=55 but they don't accept crypto :'(

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

BuyVM

• @Advin said:
    BuyVM

never any stock LOL :s

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

We accept crypto currency and offer a 2TB KVM VPS for $8.50 per month
    https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=80

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • Servarica @servarica_hani have 2TB space for $48/year and I'm pretty sure they accept crypto. See "Polar Bear storage offer" here: https://clients.servarica.com/store/black-friday-2021. Looks like it's still in stock.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • Don't bother with ServerHunter, they don't check for scam hosts and I lost out on around $100. They also don't respond to complaints either about it.

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2022

@MrLime said: Don't bother with ServerHunter, they don't check for scam hosts and I lost out on around $100. They also don't respond to complaints either about it.

I'm sorry to hear that! It's unfortunately impossible to "check for scam hosts", since there are not always obvious signs and there is no way to prevent someone from just disappearing. We already verify each company that signs up to confirm their phone number, address, and we make sure that their company is properly registered at their local Chamber of Commerce. This way customers always have a legal avenue to take action or file a report.

We have received complaints in the past and always forwarded these to the provider and made sure that they take the appropriate action (e.g. refund the customer). We've even refunded someone out of our own pocket once because the provider vanished.

I've gone through the recent messages we have received and haven't found any complaints. Can you give me some information (can be done privately) so I can find the relevant message and see what happened with it?

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • @ServerHunter said:

@MrLime said: Don't bother with ServerHunter, they don't check for scam hosts and I lost out on around $100. They also don't respond to complaints either about it.

I'm sorry to hear that! It's unfortunately impossible to "check for scam hosts", since there are not always obvious signs and there is no way to prevent someone from just disappearing. We already verify each company that signs up to confirm their phone number, address, and we make sure that their company is properly registered at their local Chamber of Commerce. This way customers always have a legal avenue to take action or file a report.

We have received complaints in the past and always forwarded these to the provider and made sure that they take the appropriate action (e.g. refund the customer). We've even refunded someone out of our own pocket once because the provider vanished.

I've gone through the recent messages we have received and haven't found any complaints. Can you give me some information (can be done privately) so I can find the relevant message and see what happened with it?

Hi ServerHunter, really appreciate your sincere approach to this. I understand you want to provide a credible platform for people to find servers they need from reputable providers. I have sent you information privately in PM. I hope to receive positive news from you in the coming days.

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

@MrLime said: Hi ServerHunter, really appreciate your sincere approach to this. I understand you want to provide a credible platform for people to find servers they need from reputable providers. I have sent you information privately in PM. I hope to receive positive news from you in the coming days.

Thanks for providing me with the information by DM, I can see we responded to your complaint from February within 34 minutes:

We just never heard back from you with the requested correspondence (until a few minutes ago), so we weren't able to follow up on your behalf.

I'll contact the provider on your behalf and do my best to get it sorted as soon as possible. :)

Thanked by 2MrLime MannDude
  • MrLimeMrLime Member
    edited March 2022

@ServerHunter said:

@MrLime said: Hi ServerHunter, really appreciate your sincere approach to this. I understand you want to provide a credible platform for people to find servers they need from reputable providers. I have sent you information privately in PM. I hope to receive positive news from you in the coming days.

Thanks for providing me with the information by DM, I can see we responded to your complaint from February within 34 minutes:

We just never heard back from you with the requested correspondence (until a few minutes ago), so we weren't able to follow up on your behalf.

I'll contact the provider on your behalf and do my best to get it sorted as soon as possible. :)

Thank you ServerHunter, appreciate it! And sorry for not getting back to you and jumping the gun with my initial message.

Thanked by 1ServerHunter