Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

█ LET Exclusive - SSD Accelerated VPS - 256MB $2 ★ 512MB $3 ★ 1GB $5 ★ 2GB $7 █
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

█ LET Exclusive - SSD Accelerated VPS - 256MB $2 ★ 512MB $3 ★ 1GB $5 ★ 2GB $7 █

edited December 2013 in Offers

Hello!

PineNook is extremely pleased to announce our new line of OpenVZ SSD-Accelerated VPS in our western USA (Los Angeles) datacenter with excellent connection to the rest of the world.

How can we offer such low prices? We own and colocate all of our servers rather than renting servers to cut the cost down and our VPS are self-managed. However, for an extra $15 per month we will include a cPanel license for your VPS and install cPanel for you as well.

Our master nodes are hosted in SAS complaint, state-of-the art datacenters with a minimum of 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM each. We use the best Intel Xeon E3 v2/v3 processors for the maximum performance.

LET-Exclusive Plans

LET Special 256MB - Just $2 per month!

1 CPU Core

256 MB Memory

10 GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space

250 GB Bandwidth

1 Dedicated IP address

Order Now!

LET Special 512MB - Just $3 per month!

1 CPU Core

512 MB Memory

20 GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space

500 GB Bandwidth

1 Dedicated IP address

Order Now!

LET Special 1GB - Just $5 per month!

2 CPU Cores

1 GB Memory

30 GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space

1000 GB Bandwidth

1 Dedicated IP address

Order Now!

LET Special 1GB - Just $7 per month!

2 CPU Cores

2 GB Memory

50 GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space

2000 GB Bandwidth

2 Dedicated IP addresses

Order Now!

What is a SSD-Accelerated VPS?

Everybody knows that traditional hard drives (HDD) are a lot slower compared to SSD (solid state drives). However, SSD drives are a lot more expensive than HDD and comes with less space. With our SSD acceleration technology (combined with RAID 10 as well), we accelerate your "hot" data using SSD, while keeping less-accessed files on the HDD. The whole process is seamless and is done automatically, the result is up to 500% faster disk reading speed!!
With our SSD acceleration technology, you can have near-SSD speed with cheap, HDD-like price.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where is the datacenter located?

A: We use the ColoCrossing datacenter in Los Angeles. Test IP: 192.210.148.250

Q: What's the virtualization technology that you use?

A: We use OpenVZ for our servers, we also include a free and easy-to-use VPS management panel for each VPS.

Q: Which payment methods do you accept?

A: We use PayPal as our payment gateway, you can either use your credit card or your PayPal balance.

Q: Can I purchase additional IP Addresses?

A: Certainly! One IP costs $1.5 per month. Simply open a ticket in your client area to request more IP addresses.

Q: I have some questions, where should I ask them?

A: You can open a ticket here.

Thank you for looking at our offers,
Have a good day!

Comments

• You cannot hand out additional IPs without justification.

• @serverian said:
    You cannot hand out additional IPs without justification.

Why?

• @Andy said:
    Why?

Then you'd get your upstream provider audited by ARIN. You need to collect justification reasons for each and every IP.

• Nice layout on your website as well. It reminds me something!

• edited December 2013

@serverian said:
    Nice layout on your website as well. It reminds me something!

Okey.

• Uh, one page design.... Got it.

• Serverian said: You cannot hand out additional IPs without justification.
    Andy said: Why?

speechless....

Question: since your WHOIS info is private and there isn't a single bit of actual contact info for your business (assuming it is actually a registered business) on your website is it OK if I don't give you my name, address, or telephone number when I register? :)

• We have our real contact info added to our invoices.

• I am not sure why mods have not removed this offer as it does not follow the rules set forth in lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain or provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of you're country's commerce authority).

Cheers!

• @Andy Can you do 128 MB VPS for $15/year? thanks

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

@TheLinuxBug said:
    I am not sure why mods have not removed this offer as it does not follow the rules set forth in lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

Because we didn't notice this detail, but thank you for letting us know.

Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain or provide proof of company registration (publicly accessible on the website of you're country's commerce authority).

@Andy thread will be temporary closed and reopened if you decide to comply to the forum rules. If not we will need to remove offer.

• Thank you, it's fixed.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • 153MB (0.15GB) VPS now available @ $5/3 months or $9/6 months, please PM for more information.