Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyShared.net domain expired!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyShared.net domain expired!

Looks like BuyShared.net domain has expired!
@Francisco

Thanked by 2Dazzle Logano

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Could've just sent him a PM.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

So busy he probably forgot where he has registered the domain.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Why do these domains never renew, even when there’s spare funds on the account.

Anyway, thanks, will kick it in a second.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Maybe there is an "enable auto-renew" setting per domain?

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited March 2022

@dotcomUNDERGROUND What tool you used to monitor domains?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said: Anyway, thanks, will kick it in a second.

Where will I rent a car used car sale rent car cheap now????

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@Francisco said:

Maybe there is an "enable auto-renew" setting per domain?

There is, and it's set. ENOM's just being weird. Some day i'll get namecrane going and i'll just handle my own domains. With blackjack, and hookers.

@VirMach said: Where will I rent a car used car sale rent car cheap now????

>

Sorry guys, seems the next Virmach shipment/DC trip got delayed.

Francisco

• titustitus Member

@Dazzle said: @dotcomUNDERGROUND What tool you used to monitor domains?

I use a self hosted DomainMOD, and really like it:

And I never trust in any auto-renew functions :$ I always do the renews manually.
    Most of registrar send notification emails before the expiration time (60/45/30/15 days) I also try to filter and check them (emails), because registrars can send emails for other different important reasons (for example: email and whois data validations year by year, etc)

Thanked by 2Dazzle JasonM
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@titus said: I always do the renews manually.

Ditto. This is the only way to do it. Event with automatic renews enabled.

P.S everyone don't do a Fran, go check your domains

Thanked by 2ariq01 Pruzilla
  • ErisaErisa Member

Thread reminded me I got a 60day expiration alert about one of my domains the other week but couldn't be bothered dealing with it and put it off.

Domain is now renewed. Thanks thread.

• I've few domains at namesilo and 1api, and they both auto-renew on 1st of the month in which your expiry date falls. So if its 26th of March, they'll auto-renew attempt on 1st of March itself and then email you if it fails/succeeds thereby you have ample time to check mail and act upon.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Francisco said:

Anyway, thanks, will kick it in a second.

Damn…that parking page was my goto for info on phentermine.

• @Dazzle said:

I actually clicked on @Francisco's signature to check out their shared hosting site.

I have recently purchased a vps with them and was researching their port 25 blocking issue. For some reason, seeing that on signature I thought of checking out the site.

• @dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@Dazzle said:

I actually clicked on @Francisco's signature to check out their shared hosting site.

I have recently purchased a vps with them and was researching their port 25 blocking issue. For some reason, seeing that on signature I thought of checking out the site.

actually a static page with the following content would be sufficient for buyhared.net:

Oops, there's a problem....
    Out of Stock

Thanked by 2Francisco Xrmaddness
  • Plot twist: ads more profitable than the shared hosting.

Thanked by 1jokesonyou
  • @Francisco all good but why you don’t renew it for 10 years ?

• @Jorbox said:
    @Francisco all good but why you don’t renew it for 10 years ?

I'm going to Hazzard a guess that @Francisco discovered Shared hosting is no longer as profitable, and he's going to reevaluate offering Shared hosting each year.

His BuyVM being his bread and butter.

• @Jorbox said: Francisco all good but why you don’t renew it for 10 years ?

Because:

Francisco said: Some day i'll get namecrane going and i'll just handle my own domains. With blackjack, and hookers.

• mgcAnamgcAna Member, Host Rep

Ain't there another thread about entrybytes expired domain :
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178102/entrybytes-com-domain-expired

@dotcomUNDERGROUND , are you monitoring all those active provider's domain here ?

• @mgcAna said:
    Ain't there another thread about entrybytes expired domain :
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/178102/entrybytes-com-domain-expired

@dotcomUNDERGROUND , are you monitoring all those active provider's domain here ?

No, not monitoring anything. Coincidence perhaps?

I was actually visiting their site for vps specs to compare with other providers I was considering purchasing from.

However, I do have a tendency of clicking signature links

• If you have a domain that that important why dont you renew several years in advance?

• @trycatchthis said:
    If you have a domain that that important why dont you renew several years in advance?

I'm more impressed by the lack of noticing all the registrar spam or that the registrar didn't send emails. I use three different registrars and find all of them excessive on upcoming domain renewals and processing the renewal.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@TimboJones said: processing the renewal.

I found internetBS to be BS, renewed domain, said pending, didn't care, but they kept sending me notices so I checked and saw the money were in the account but the domain was not renewed... I had to manually do it which is idiotic. At least notifications worked...

• @Maounique said:

@TimboJones said: processing the renewal.

I found internetBS to be BS, renewed domain, said pending, didn't care, but they kept sending me notices so I checked and saw the money were in the account but the domain was not renewed... I had to manually do it which is idiotic. At least notifications worked...

Well, if you didn't transfer out after that, that's on you. They're literally BS.