Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlazingFast.IO - Netherlands VPS - Epyc 7702P, NVMe Gen4, 10% OFF - GIVEAWAY - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlazingFast.IO - Netherlands VPS - Epyc 7702P, NVMe Gen4, 10% OFF - GIVEAWAY

Comments

• Pointless Bump

Thanked by 1Blazingfast_IO
  • Pointless Bump

• emghemgh Member

They don't host DDoS for hire hubs anymore?

• ZyraZyra Member
    edited June 2022

edit: my bad

• Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Host Rep

@emgh said:

No DDoS website is allowed per our TOS. This being said most of the times they are still hosted with us without our knowledge due to misinformation of our company being offshore, but when we are aware of these by reports they are taken down.

• Pointless Bump

• emghemgh Member

@Blazingfast_IO said:

@emgh said:

No DDoS website is allowed per our TOS. This being said most of the times they are still hosted with us without our knowledge due to misinformation of our company being offshore, but when we are aware of these by reports they are taken down.

I don't remember details, however, I encountered a website, mailed the abuse dep. and didn't even get a reply.

(This is if I remember correctly, I reserve myself for the fact that I very well might be wrong, it was maybe 3-4 years ago, however, I'm fairly certain).

I've heard that there was a change in ownership recently so maybe that solved the issue though.

• Pointless Bump

@emgh said:

@Blazingfast_IO said:

@emgh said:

I don't remember details, however, I encountered a website, mailed the abuse dep. and didn't even get a reply.

(This is if I remember correctly, I reserve myself for the fact that I very well might be wrong, it was maybe 3-4 years ago, however, I'm fairly certain).

I've heard that there was a change in ownership recently so maybe that solved the issue though.

Correct at that time these kind of reports might have been overlooked but not anymore, I am the one handling these so if you find any website like this send it to our abuse email.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited June 2022

@Blazingfast_IO said:

@emgh said:

@Blazingfast_IO said:

@emgh said:

Correct at that time these kind of reports might have been overlooked but not anymore, I am the one handling these so if you find any website like this send it to our abuse email.

Great, very good change! The internet is abused enough as is. Good luck with sales!

• Pointless Bump

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

Pointless Bump

• Pointless Bump.

Winner of the June Giveaway is @Zyra please check your PM to receive the VPS.
    The July Giveaway starts now! To enter please post Pointless Bump

Thanked by 3Zyra SinV Xrmaddness
  • Pointless Bump

• Pointless Bump

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

Pointless Bump

• Pointless Bump

• Pointless Bump