Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Funny) request/help for cpanel license 1-2 days only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(Funny) request/help for cpanel license 1-2 days only

I know this a funny and imposible think, i want to rent cpanel license only for 1-2 days only.

Story:

previously i have a cpanel license for vps, but today i buy dedicated with free cpanel license. So, i'll move all my client from vps to dedicated.

But, when i try to move it..my cpanel license VPS is expired/suspend, i have no idea for it.
If I buy a new license, after the move is completed license is not in use anymore.

================================/

Maybe someone on LET can help me for this issue, if this possible i'll pay with paypal only for 1-2 days....

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ask cPanel for a trial license. They may help you out. They're pretty friendly.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • jarland said: Ask cPanel for a trial license. They may help you out. They're pretty friendly.

I've to use trial, when fist cpanel installation...:(

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Never know, I've had them reissue a trial before because I needed a quick license for a moment. Worth asking. They're seriously cool people.

• jarland said: Never know, I've had them ...

ok i try to contact them

• Why not just use WHM's "Transfers / Copy account(s) from another server" on the target system to pull the accounts from the source machine instead of pushing them from source to target via the source's cPanel? This way you wouldn't even need an active license on the source system. Wouldn't cost you anything and works fine even with expired license on the source system.

Thanked by 1mindofemanizer
  • Use command line scripts ( /scripts/pkgacct and /script/restorepkg ) to backup / restore accounts. That is quite simple.

• Get an additional IP and change the main IP. Hope the new one hasn't had a trial use.

• l've done with suggest from @Vienna

btw thx for all suggest..

thread close