Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated servers EPYC 7502p CPU with GPU (can be any gpu)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated servers EPYC 7502p CPU with GPU (can be any gpu)

EPYC 7502p CPU
Any GPU
128 GB DDR4 ECC
~2TB SSD

Send offers, ill take the best one.. Probably going to get more and more of these, would start of with 2-3 machines. Looking for a long term partner here..

Comments

• Oh one addition, should be 1GBit net

• uvensysuvensys Member
    edited March 2022

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@uvensys said:

Before you go any further, don't forget to read through the rules.

• @oreunedimeh said:
    EPYC 7502p CPU
    Any GPU
    128 GB DDR4 ECC
    ~2TB SSD

Send offers, ill take the best one.. Probably going to get more and more of these, would start of with 2-3 machines. Looking for a long term partner here..

You'll get better responses with location wanted and your budget.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@oreunedimeh said:
    EPYC 7502p CPU
    Any GPU
    128 GB DDR4 ECC
    ~2TB SSD

Good luck with your budget

Congrats on your first post

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Hey!

My company, TensorDock, operates GPU servers with 10 gigabit uplinks and fast NVMe SSD storage. We aren't low-end, but we're still 70% cheaper than AWS. Deploy a GPU server

All of our CPUs are EPYC 7502P equivalents, e.g. we have a bunch of EPYC 7513s. E.g. EPYC Rome, Milan, Intel Xeon Scalable, etc. If you specifically need an EPYC 7502, we can do that too. Is that a requirement?

Given you're open to longer terms, instead of paying hourly, if you pay:
    Monthly -- Save 20%
    Quarterly -- Save 30%
    Yearly -- Save 40%
    Biennially -- Save 50%

Your CPU/RAM requirements are pretty high. Normally, we see 16GB RAM plus 8 vCPUs per GPU or something like that, not a dedicated EPYC with 64 vCPUs for a single GPU. Because we bill on a per-resource basis ($0.01/vCPU/hour + $0.005/RAM/hour), at that point, the CPU and RAM become more expensive than the GPU itself.

What kind of use case are you looking at? Might be able to work out some more unique pricing for your high CPU/RAM needs.

Thanked by 2Erisa coreflux
  • oreunedimehoreunedimeh Member
    edited March 2022

Okay, lets clarify a little:
    Location: It does not actually matter where the machine is located but id prefer something close to NL (this is not a requirement and was therefore also not mentioned in the initial post)
    Price: Hetzner offers the requested CPU with 128 GB DDR4 ECC and ~4GB SSD at ~144 EUR/monthly without a GPU. Im willing to pay more for the GPU and for "not being Hetzner" but I would not pay 5 times the amount. (https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-ax)
    GPU: It can literally be ANY GPU, I dont need noticeable performance from it
    Net: 1 Gbit is more than sufficient
    Bandwith: 20 TB (which is what Hetzner offers) is more than sufficient
    Budget: Why would my budget matter to anyones price calculation?! Anyway, I will probably be needing 10 or a couple more machines on the long run, not much more.