Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 1 VPS in Singapore 🇸🇬 - 100 Mbps Unmetered - 9.xx$ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 VPS in Singapore 🇸🇬 - 100 Mbps Unmetered - 9.xx$

2»

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Hayashima said:
    100mbps unmetered at this price is cheap. Bandwidth in Singapore is expensive.

Assuming you actually can use all of that, sure. I just tested their network and the latency for most of them are the same with Contabo

• @Hayashima said:

@FAT32 said:
    Sounds expensive

its shared.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Thread created without paying BilohBucks.

@billyriantono said:
    Starting 12$/month

Exceed $10/month price limit.

Warning will be issued to the provider host rep.

Thanked by 2Arkas billyriantono
  • HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited August 2022

@FAT32 said:

@Hayashima said:

Assuming you actually can use all of that, sure. I just tested their network and the latency for most of them are the same with Contabo

I just bought one and through some tests I think this vm is perfect for people who needs a vpn, the ip unblocks most of the Indonesian contents, the speedtest result is 95mbps for download 100mbps for upload as it is night time in Asia and it should be peak period. Their routing to China mobile is much better than Contabo(Chinese mjj wave incoming).

I think "shared" means we all share a 1gbps uplink instead of 100mbps so 100mbps should be very easy to reach. But their pricing for CPU/RAM/STORAGE add-ons are so expensive I can't imagine I would pay 6USD for 1 more core and 8USD for 1 more GB of RAM.

Also, they responded my ticket within 10 minutes.

• @afn said:

@frakass said: $10/m for this spec? there are a lot of providers here who want only $2/m for it.

In SG? I am curious, can you show me like 3 or 4 of these?

100mbps SG with OVH is $3.5/mo. with double RAM and SSD

• @cybertech said:

@rooted said:

@cybertech said:

if paid yearly:

• central.so 2C2G50GB NVMe <2/mth 500mbps up/1gbps down

Central.so has SG location?

yes OVH SG

But I don't see any SG location on order page? Nor on status page.

• nvmenvme Member

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@afn said:

@frakass said: $10/m for this spec? there are a lot of providers here who want only $2/m for it.

In SG? I am curious, can you show me like 3 or 4 of these?

100mbps SG with OVH is $3.5/mo. with double RAM and SSD

There is small note on the bottom of page:

*For VPS solutions hosted in Sydney and Singapore: 1TB traffic/month for the Starter and Value ranges, 2TB/month for the Essential range, 3TB/month for the Comfort range, and 4TB/month for the Elite range. Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbit/s once the monthly quota has been exceeded.

Ref - https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/vps/

• afnafn Member

@dotcomUNDERGROUND as @nvme said, OVH has a traffic limit.

The one and only unique competition to that offer is Contabo SG better specs and same traffic. (and its roughly in the same price range).

other than contabo, all providers in SG have very low traffic and none matches this generous offer. But maybe @frakass knows some magical 2$ providers since he said :

• s12321s12321 Member
    edited August 2022

no allow tunnel ... so is vpn not allowed ?

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep

@s12321 said:
    no allow tunnel ... so is vpn not allowed ?

Yes not allowed :) if want use for VPN please use the dedicated bandwidth option one :)

• This Account has been suspended.