Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for cheap vps in New York with anycast enable
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for cheap vps in New York with anycast enable

hello

I'm looking for VPS for my game server I need 10Gb of ram and at least 2 core

anycast is the most important thing to me

thank you in advance

Comments

• 2 Cores 10GB RAM + AnyCast should not be cheap

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • darbdarb Member

You are almost undoubtedly not going to find decent anycast with a VPS provider; for one domain I would just transfer it to google for a few dollars more which includes their anycast dns.

8 gig/3 cores for $8.16 or 16 gig/4 cores for $15.36 out of Buffalo if you can live with that: https://lowendbox.com/blog/cwvps-4gb-kvm-for-only-48-60-year-in-new-york-la-chicago-or-dallas/

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@darb said:
    You are almost undoubtedly not going to find decent anycast with a VPS provider; for one domain I would just transfer it to google for a few dollars more which includes their anycast dns.

8 gig/3 cores for $8.16 or 16 gig/4 cores for $15.36 out of Buffalo if you can live with that: https://lowendbox.com/blog/cwvps-4gb-kvm-for-only-48-60-year-in-new-york-la-chicago-or-dallas/

Wouldn’t recommend that for a game server unless you want to get ddosed to shit

• darbdarb Member

errr umm also make sure that you do your own due diligence.

• darbdarb Member

@bruh21 said:

yah, good point; never ran a gameserver. why do people ddos game servers anyways, rage?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@darb said:

@bruh21 said:

yah, good point; never ran a gameserver. why do people ddos game servers anyways, rage?

Good question, I don’t know. There’s a lot of weird drama that goes on with that stuff that I never got into myself

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@darb said: why do people ddos game servers anyways

When I used to be a GM for an online game on a private server with just 300-500 players, we'd get hit by "competitors", a.k.a other server owners.

Mainly because when a server goes down, players can't play, they start looking for another server to play on.

Thanked by 1bruh21